• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Piper

International Captain
I'm getting into New Street at just after 12 and (hopefully) Richard, Neil and Matteh (?) will pick me and Richard will drive to Edgbaston. So around 12.30-12.45 ish sort of time.
I won't be able to make it coz I have to sign on at 10.50 and I'm normally ages in there.. So I won't be there in time.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
This is going way off topic - Yes I know...FIAB contender. I've bowled my leg spin very well ths season with great accuracy but tonight I couldn't land anything on a spot, it was bouncing 3 times to the batsmen, going way down the leg side or off side. God, is there any fellow leg spinners who suffer from this, the dreaded "yips" as they say.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
it's clear that if I want to keep track of the CW politics and romances I need to spend more time here!
Richard already has a girlfriend. So this was a meeting with absolutely no romantic implications, leanings or feelings. Or so we are told. What can be said, factually, is that they took some videos they wanted to hide. They are coming out in the open one video at a time.
Hahahah.. We have nothing to hide. Richard has a girlfriend and we are just friends.
If never stolen anything in my life
Except Richard's heart.
I haven't.
:wallbash: is about all I've got to say. I did wonder if this would ensue when I arranged this trip, but thought this place was full of 14-22-year-olds, not 8-year-olds.

Evidently I was wrong. :dry:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm getting into New Street at just after 12 and (hopefully) Richard, Neil and Matteh (?) will pick me and Richard will drive to Edgbaston. So around 12.30-12.45 ish sort of time.
Oh, God, WHAT? That means I'm gonna have to be up at like 7-8AM!!!!!!!!

I'm not pleased!