• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I was wondering where this whole world of CW social networking was that I was aware of but had never actually seen in action. And then I came for a look in this thread - I'd previously not bothered because the dates suggested didn't work for me, but it's clear that if I want to keep track of the CW politics and romances I need to spend more time here!

Incidentally, if anyone's going to be at Lord's on Sunday and fancies a beer let me know.

Piper

International Captain
I was wondering where this whole world of CW social networking was that I was aware of but had never actually seen in action. And then I came for a look in this thread - I'd previously not bothered because the dates suggested didn't work for me, but it's clear that if I want to keep track of the CW politics and romances I need to spend more time here!

Incidentally, if anyone's going to be at Lord's on Sunday and fancies a beer let me know.
There aren't any to my knowledge..

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
and romances
Richard already has a girlfriend. So this was a meeting with absolutely no romantic implications, leanings or feelings. Or so we are told. What can be said, factually, is that they took some videos they wanted to hide. They are coming out in the open one video at a time.

Last edited:

Piper

International Captain
For the 25th just ask your mum or dad for £20. That should cover it.

Or you could always nick some money. Shoplifting, pick pockiting things like that.
If never stolen anything in my life. If I was to ask for £20, I would get a million questions why I needed it.
Richard already has a girlfriend. So this was a meeting with absolutely no romantic implications, leanings or feelings. Or so we are told. What can be said, factually, is that they took some videos they wanted to hide. They are coming out in the open one video at a time.
Hahahah.. We have nothing to hide. Richard has a girlfriend and we are just friends.

Piper

International Captain
This is for £20!!!!. What's it gonna be like when you move out or travel abroad?.
Hahahah that's a good question to be honest. I think she will probably have a heartattack to be fair. I only borrow money when I'm going somewhere and she'll wanna know where and who with etc..

Piper

International Captain
If I can go it will be easier for me to get the metro to Snow Hill but I think New Street is quite a way from there.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If I can go it will be easier for me to get the metro to Snow Hill but I think New Street is quite a way from there.
You could alternatively go straight to Edgbaston and wait for us...:sleep:
Piper, i'm shocked you don't know the distance between Snow Hill and New Street. 5-10 mins walk in theory, but you are much better off getting a train from Wolvo to Brum.

Pup Clarke, you have no idea of the distances involved. :p
Edgbaston is a fair walk from New Street or about 5-10 mins on my bike or £6 in a cab.

Piper

International Captain
Piper, i'm shocked you don't know the distance between Snow Hill and New Street. 5-10 mins walk in theory, but you are much better off getting a train from Wolvo to Brum.

Pup Clarke, you have no idea of the distances involved. :p
Edgbaston is a fair walk from New Street or about 5-10 mins on my bike or £6 in a cab.
I haven't been on a train since I was about 10. What time are you all meeting up?