• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW 'A' in the Caribbean

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
age_master said:
yep that took a number of players out of consideration (thus the delay in selecting the squad)
Are you sure? Wouldn't a decreased number of possible squad members mean less dilemma over who would be included and thus speed UP the process? :p

Haha nah I'm kidding Garven.. ;)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sean Fuller to lead 'A' team

Season 9 OD MVP, Sean Fuller has been named as the 'A' team captain for the upcoming tour of the Caribbean. The Cricket Web Blue allrounder is at the helm of a squad of sixteen. His deputy will be fellow Blue player, Nath Patrick, who is expected to lead the 'A' team attack.

SE Fuller (c) [Blue]
NL Patrick (vc) [Blue]
A Lezama (wk)
AJ Blackman [Black]
T Mamesh [Colts]
JE Stedman [Red]
MW DeSilva [Blue]
AJ Garven [Green]
MW Wilson [Black]
BC Cunningham [Green]
TV Weber [Green]
AAA Collins [Blue]
TJ Demeza [Blue]
NA Borcich [Red]
XPA Rose [Green]
DP Richards [Black]

Players will leave for the West Indies tonight.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Wow, very surprised to be included in the squad. I'll be happy just to tour, but it would be nice to get a game. Hope it all goes well.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Just 1 real keeper interesting... :)
Thrilled to be in the squad!!! looks like we could do some huge damage in the windies :D

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
What exactly happens when Don is suspended for having a few "unbroadcastable ***ual incidents" with llamas?

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
What exactly happens when Don is suspended for having a few "unbroadcastable ***ual incidents" with llamas?
Garven will take the gloves.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Thrilled to be picked.
Very good bowling line up there, so I have a feeling i'll be doing a Tino Best role for the A team in the caribbean like he has done with the Windies in Australia at the moment ;)

(not playing;))

Well done Sean, well done Nath, on the captaincy and vice captaincy.. Hopefully I don't annoy the hell out of you when we travel, Sean.

:)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Strong squad there, with a fair number of blues, including all of our pace attack. I suppose the obvious name that's missing is Rob Dauth. Bit of a shock there.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
Well done Sean, well done Nath, on the captaincy and vice captaincy.. Hopefully I don't annoy the hell out of you when we travel, Sean.

:)
If you do, I'll just open the bowling with Weber.

Anyway, honoured to be picked as the captain, and somewhat surprised. Hopefully I do a decent job out there.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, nice to be named in that squad, even better that the entire Blue pace attack (apart from Liam obviously) are there as well. Congrats to Sean and Nath on the captaincy and vice-captaincy, looking forward to it.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Well done to all the players that made the sqaud, especially the Reds players James and Nick, as well as my cus Thamba. Also Don you better watch your back, Thamba known to do some under handed tricks to try and get the gloves. :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
One Colts player. Rookie POWAH!1!!1!1! :p

Congrats to Sean on being named captain - well deserved. Congrats to all others selected, a fair bit of Blue and Green bias but then again they won things last season, so fair enough. Go CW. :)

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
OMG i can't believe i made the side, really thought they would have gone for more experienced players. A bit disppointed to be the only Colts players, but i guess in the end thats understandable. Im really looking forward to playing will all the guys and learning as much as i can. In particular working on my keeping with Lezama.

chaminda_00 said:
Also Don you better watch your back, Thamba known to do some under handed tricks to try and get the gloves. :D
Your a tool Tharmi, you know that thing was accident. :@

PY

International Coach
FaaipDeOiad said:
Strong squad there, with a fair number of blues, including all of our pace attack. I suppose the obvious name that's missing is Rob Dauth. Bit of a shock there.
An interesting decision it has to be said, though they must have their reasons.

Good luck to all selected, I had an amazing time on the tour to Pakistan and India with the 'A' boys and I hope this tour is helpful to you guys as it was for me.

Do us proud.