• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in England

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BoyBrumby said:
IIRC GW has a degree from Yale. If you think getting one of those is a cakewalk then lotsa luck in trying one.

Nepotism only carries one so far, it didn't get Prince William into Oxbridge or Harry into any uni.
Yea, money gets you the rest of the way. The point is a lot of qualifications are simply hard work memory tests, they're not a great indicator of intelligence you make them out to be.

As for England whoever has put money on them getting over 475 is looking good...

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
BoyBrumby said:
IIRC GW has a degree from Yale. If you think getting one of those is a cakewalk then lotsa luck in trying one.
There's a lot of speculation as to whether Dubya actually earned his degree, though.

Maybe I'm reading too much Michael Moore.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't think I'm alone in not being too concerned if England lose another and we get an hour or two of Flintoff...

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh clearly have two bowlers capable of playing test cricket and two that are far from such. Good work from Mortaza and Rafique to pick up a couple, at least.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
jones warming his keeping gloves up in the changing rooms, i hope the declaration doesn't come before we get to see some Freddie

Swervy

International Captain
superkingdave said:
blummin Vaughan, putting his personal plans ahead of the spectators :(
I am pretty disappointed by the declaration to be honest...I wanted to see Flintoff get stuck in..the kids in the crowd were calling for Flintoff...

so what we may have is England only needing to take a few wickets tomorrow to win this one....I think somewhere in this situation, some consideration could be taken for the people who have shelled out money to see some cricket tomorrow. As Hussain repeatedly say, cricketers are in the entertainment business