• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in England

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, we've been little more than rubbish so far this morning with a preponderance of short and wide aimless dirge. Javed's just played the shot of the morning, chipping Matty Hoggard over mid off for four.

And as I type, Steve Harmison bangs one in towards Nafis' midriff, Nafis backs off a bit and hangs the bat out to dry somewhat, resulting in a tame looping outside edge that Marcus Trescothick at first would catch in his sleep.

Is it just me or are the Bangladeshis massively bottom-hand dominant?

Neil Pickup

Truly awful shot from Habibul. Back of a length, swinging away and pretty innocuous from Hoggard, which Bashar tries to hook out of the ground and a top edge only succeeds in hitting the ball up. Not even I would have dropped that behind the stumps.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Freddie gets the third, bit of a lack of application being shown i think, because there was a decent chance for a good score if they played sensibly

Kasper

Banned
Sounds like the bangas are trying to go after them and that has resulted in 3 wickets. I wish Fox Sports would get there **** into gear and televise some of these matches.

Neil Pickup

Ashraful takes over the "worst dismissal" claim. Tried to get out with two injudicious hooks, then decides not to play any shot at all to a yorker and is hit on the boot, on the popping crease, in front of middle stump.

Flintoff almost too embarrassed to appeal for LBW. 71-5.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
Ashraful takes over the "worst dismissal" claim. Tried to get out with two injudicious hooks, then decides not to play any shot at all to a yorker and is hit on the boot, on the popping crease, in front of middle stump.

Flintoff almost too embarrassed to appeal for LBW. 71-5.
Strewth. If H&H had made the batsmen play at the start, they woudn't have passed 50 judging by what's followed.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Jones bowling crap with 1/0 off 3.

Bangladesh are still gonna win the test though.You`ll see.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like a pretty solid performance from England so far, despite the no-balls and Hoggard's 15 run over. Certainly a strong Bangladeshi performance from here looks unlikely.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Crap man... Rahim is 11 days older than me, and playing for his country.

Now that is talent.