• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The run rate wasn't out of control. I don't get Wade's shot. Yeah the game was probably already over but they just needed to keep that partnership going.

He's a hack.

Compton

International Debutant
The run rate wasn't out of control. I don't get Wade's shot. Yeah the game was probably already over but they just needed to keep that partnership going.

He's a hack.
Hey, at least his keeping is stellar and he's not just in the side to bat.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Kane Williamson, aka, that cherubic faced god, lord of my heart, is unfortunately due for a bad one. I hope it is not in this series. That said, i'd love to see the prodigious Santner making his dough in this series.
Seems like I got both right - chuffed about Santner though.