• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

pup11

International Coach
Watto, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo........, i just went to make a club sandwich for myself and when i came back Watto was gone.*gutted*

pasag

RTDAS
Look Haddin's the best option Australia now, but it just annoys me so much that Gilchrist was forced out by the Australian media for this.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're most likely right. But as I said before - you haven't done it till you've done it. So it's wait and see. I said before it began that he was playing for his place in history, and he's had a perfect start to that and already has one huge monkey off his back, so kudos to him.
Just let the Symonds incident in Darwin rest will you!? :dry:

Son Of Coco

When you embarrass Ponting, as leading up to this innings when people were rubbishing his record in India or as in Ashes 2005, he makes you pay next time around. A big score yesterday was as predictable as the way he bounced back at the Gabba with a ton in 1st Test of the last Ashes series. The man thrives on bouncing back.
Ponting is indeed the Alan Partridge of the Australian cricket team.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
So gutted about Watson. Shocking dismissal though. Nerves I guess.

Hussey's looking a million bucks right now against some good bowling. He'll make a ton here. What a player he is too. It's such a rare occurance for him to play a shot when he shouldn't that it's actually a bit of a shock when it happens. Best shot selection you'll ever see. Love watching him bat just for that level of composure.

pup11

International Coach
So gutted about Watson. Shocking dismissal though. Nerves I guess.

Hussey's looking a million bucks right now against some good bowling. He'll make a ton here. What a player he is too. It's such a rare occurance for him to play a shot when he shouldn't that it's actually a bit of a shock when it happens. Best shot selection you'll ever see. Love watching him bat just for that level of composure.
Shhh... that's all i would say!!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seeing the ball deck around like this from Sharma, I'm heading out to put $50 on Clark taking most wickets for Australia in the first dig.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seeing the ball deck around like this from Sharma, I'm heading out to put $50 on Clark taking most wickets for Australia in the first dig.
It's mostly movement in the air, isn't it? Mind you, Stuey has that too.

andyc

Wow, Hussey. Magic stuff to watch, love his cover drive. Agree with Fuller, Sharma's bowling really well here and Khan's not going too bad either, but he's just doing it so easily.

Johnners

Sounds like Haddin is doing his best to throw away his wicket? Also sounds like the Indian batsmen could be in for some fun if Lee, Clark & Johnson are on song.