• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Shockingly average commentary team for this series IMO. Lack of Tony Greig in a Ind/Aus series is definately weird. Only Nicholas & Shastri are good, very disappointed Slater, Bhogle, I Chappell aren't involved.
Ian Chappell is the studio analyst on Neo Cricket here in India, which is covering this series... Him and Mohinder Amarnath.. They give pretty great insights to the game, tbh.. Real value to watch the pre match, lunchtime and post match shows with these guys...

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, get the feeling that it would usher in a new era for spinners. Let's face it, LBW laws have been working against spinners for many years. I know everyone blames covered pitches for nullifying them but the LBW rule hasn't helped matters either. So many LBW's given not-out which, on replay, were gone, just because the batsman bent his front-leg.

With better technology, we'd see more LBW's given so batsmen would be trying to use their bats more and I'd guess we'd see more catches in-close snagged. Would also encourage batsmen to hit out a bit so we'd probably see more spinners bowling with flight to induce the swipe for a catch or bowled. Might see Test sides with more than two attacking spinners!
If they implement it in retrospect Warne will have 1700 wickets :happy: