• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:
What's the rumour of another Shane Warne *** scandall?
I don't think it's got much behind it really. One bit of it seemed particularly unlikely to me - when she claimed that she kept quiet because "the rest of the Australian team asked her too, for the sake of Shane's marriage". I mean, come on. What did they have, a team meeting?

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
The statement Jason Warne made was spot on, about not having to put up with individuals seeking attention. Just like the last one.

shaka

International Regular
For those people that think Australia will have no chance in the Ashes, do not forget about Warne, and his ability to hugely motivate and get better performances from the other bowlers in the Australian team.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
shaka said:
For those people that think Australia will have no chance in the Ashes, do not forget about Warne, and his ability to hugely motivate and get better performances from the other bowlers in the Australian team.
That's if he can somehow set an alarm to get out of bed. Now that he has given up his mobile phone he has no way of setting an alarm when he 'sleeps over' at some woman's house.