• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

King_Ponting

International Regular
No not at all there is no need for us aussies to put any excuses forth. we were beaten by the better team on the day on all three occassions so far.

PY

International Coach
It's not on any of the English news channels at the moment but they won't be too keen to print something like that at the moment I wouldn't have thought. We'll have to wait and see.

If it is, Ponting must be wondering what he's done to deserve this. :D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
BoyBrumby said:
Bravo, Shane, bravo! :lol:

I see his chat up technique shares a lot with his bowling: nagging away til he wears the oppo down! :D
<quack> I hear that the ladies now use the same technique that top international batsmen do

What's that, DD?

<quack> Wait for the bad ball to slip out and belt it

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"The first thing (Warne) said was 'How about a foursome?'"
Class.

Last edited:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Warne involved in a *** scandal, and another player having too much to drink. Sounds about right. Oh wait, we aren't thrashing the poms :blink:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Buddhmaster said:
Warne involved in a *** scandal, and another player having too much to drink. Sounds about right. Oh wait, we aren't thrashing the poms :blink:
Yeah, the only abnormal thing about the tour thus far is that Australia aren't winning.

PY

International Coach
Hmm, I'm a little wary to be honest after seeing the full article.

It seems like she's out to make a quick buck and the stuff about the *** not being great tells me a little about what kind of woman she seems to be. Still, you have to have the fullest sympathy for his wife and children who have just arrived in Southampton recently and they are intending on moving here.

Not going to be nice seeing stuff like that about Dad. :(

BoyBrumby

Englishman
PY said:
Hmm, I'm a little wary to be honest after seeing the full article.

It seems like she's out to make a quick buck and the stuff about the *** not being great tells me a little about what kind of woman she seems to be. Still, you have to have the fullest sympathy for his wife and children who have just arrived in Southampton recently and they are intending on moving here.

Not going to be nice seeing stuff like that about Dad. :(
Yeah, can't be nice for any of them. &, to lower the tone, said lass claims to be 25.....she's had a very hard life, that's all I can say!