• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
shaka said:
For those people that think Australia will have no chance in the Ashes, do not forget about Warne, and his ability to hugely motivate and get better performances from the other bowlers in the Australian team.
Who thinks Australia will have no chance in the Ashes? They're still red hot favourites everywhere I've looked. That is, aside from assorted muppets on here - everyone with any sense is still predicting an Australian win, just with varying degrees of competitiveness.

Scallywag

Banned
England4daashes said:
nah there ova all ****e
good chance for you to make some money, go bet all your money (take out a loan to increase your winnings) on a 5-0 win to England and you will be rich I tell ya.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Scallywag said:
Oh gosh nooooo, you mean he might of had ***!!!!!!!!!!!

All the great players never had ***.
TBH I don't realy care if he did it or not. He is a stupid man (off the field) everyone knows that, that is why I don't put this beyond him. He is a clown for everything he has done, from all that we've heard is that he has a wonderful wife and children, yet he continually puts himself in these situations. You would have thought he would have learned by now.

I just don't know why people are so quick to dismiss her claims, I mean it isn't like Warne is rushing out to deny he did it, he isn't coming out and saying, "I've done stupid things in the past, but I now realise I have a wonderful family and would not want to put that in jeopardy." Neither is Kevin Pietersen coming out and saying, "We went out for a few drinks but nothing happened back at my apartment."

Scallywag

Banned
Mister Wright said:
TBH I don't realy care if he did it or not. He is a stupid man (off the field) everyone knows that, that is why I don't put this beyond him.
Who's more stupid, Warne for being just a normal bloke or all the cricket fans that pay heaps of money to watch a stupid man. Not to mention Enclish club and fans now pay him bucketfuls of money to play. Sorry who did you say was stupid.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Scallywag said:

He's back - where have you been Scallywag?

Ricky has needed some defending.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
SpaceMonkey said:
Its funny how the article fails to mention the English born Symonds....
Or the fact that their country only turned up 'cos we sent our rejects there.......and then taught them how to play cricket. :p

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Scallywag said:

I wonder how differend your reaction would be were the player Indian?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barney Rubble said:
Or the fact that their country only turned up 'cos we sent our rejects there.......and then taught them how to play cricket. :p
You know what they say

those that cant, teach

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
social said:
And when did this become a race thread?
It didn't. Just testing Scallywag, as I'd say he would have a very different opinion if Warne was not an Aussie.