• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've not got the TV right now (damn Grey's Anatomy...) but I reckon Collingwood would be having a bit of trouble against Warne. He'd have come up against some decent pace, but he's probably not seen much quality spin.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
I don't get you, SP. You never seem willing to give credit where it's due. It was a good ball, and a good catch.
Sure, but you expect that at this level. It's the shot selection that's not clever.

Blaze

Banned
Scaly piscine said:
If anyone says that's brilliant bowling they need locking up, Flintoff has simply drilled a half-volley back to bowler. Awful.

Bad batting but Warne drew it out of him. Flintoff should have realised what he was trying to do to him.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think Australia are favourites yet, they need two more wickets. If two fall by drinks next session, Australia should win.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
Amazing how nobody who plays cricket is any good at it eh?
Amazing how people manage to make out that a gimme wicket like that is 'great bowling'. Warne is a great bowler, that wasn't a great ball. It was as bad as Vaughan's first innings dismissal.