• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

PY

International Coach
Slow Love™ said:
Did you see the super slo-mo closeup replay though? It clearly showed the deviation from bat to pad.
That's exactly what I thought.

I've expressed my distaste and I'm about to recommend he goes to Specsavers. :p

Slow Love™

International Captain
PY said:
That's exactly what I thought.

I've expressed my distaste and I'm about to recommend he goes to Specsavers. :p
Yeah, sorry Neil, time to leave that dream of umpiring behind... :p

And a century to Hayden! Very well done, 'cause his back was absolutely against the wall this innings.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Great, great century. Fantastic stuff. Australia only 130 behind now, with still a fair way to go today if the rain stays away. Very nice position, and Hayden's saved his career with this one.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slow Love™ said:
Yeah, sorry Neil, time to leave that dream of umpiring behind... :p

And a century to Hayden! Very well done, 'cause his back was absolutely against the wall this innings.
Meh. I've umpired over 1000 overs of junior cricket this season and my "shockers" count is only two. Though we don't get Hawk-eye so any number of LBWs could have been off...

Slow Love™

International Captain
FaaipDeOiad said:
Great, great century. Fantastic stuff. Australia only 130 behind now, with still a fair way to go today if the rain stays away. Very nice position, and Hayden's saved his career with this one.
You just had to, didn't you?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
aussie said:
if he stays their for the remainder of the day you will see some really fast scoring....
But this right now is the problem--- there won't be a remainder of the day.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Raining again.

Good knock from Hayden none the less. Reminds me a bit of Tendulkar's knock in Sydney back in Jan 2004. Granted Tendulkar's career was far from on the line, but he was out of form and needed to grit his way back into some knick.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
High quality innings from Hayden.

Glad to see selectors didnt listen to me :D

Its not too slow, he just needs to keep batting and hopefully get Aus well ahead because Eng will be nervous.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
So frustrating. Australia's batting finally comes good after waiting for 5 tests, and the whole day is ruined by rain. Hopefully they can get back on soon and get a solid session in before stumps.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
i believe the same person who has been working voodoo on pigeons ageing body is playing with the weather.....