• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Walked in the door to watch my first ball of the day and ...... surprise, surprise!

Never even remotely close.

Majin

International Debutant
Scaly piscine said:
Oh boy we'll be hearing about that one for months now...
Yes but to be fair that one was an absolute shocker. Anyway, Brett Bradman in now, averages 35+ in the second innings of a match I think, hopefully we'll have some more fireworks from him in this innings. And Jones drops another as I type. >=(

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks like Katich will lose some of his match fee as well, can't say I blame him though.

Another drop for Jones, not simple but should be taken most of the time for a 'keeper.

Majin

International Debutant
I hope Katich doesn't get fined, that'd be too harsh. Anyway I suppose you deserve that drop after that decision =P

Six from warney, nice =D