• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Scaly piscine said:
Ugh gawd here we go Greig with his absurd dumbness 'every run now counts double' err no it doesn't.
Hehe, I thought the same thing when I heard that, one of his sillier theories.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Two runouts while following on, trying to save a Test match... that would've been embarrassing. The luck has been going Australia's way since Jones left the field though.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Clarke suckered out again.

Is Hoggard the new McGrath?

(please don't take that seriously, you'll only embarrass yourselves)

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
ahhh the luck has run out F**K Pup :wallbash: he was leaving sooooo well he really didn't have to go after that one.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
top class cricket their two superb shots by Gilly then Freddie beats him at 90 mph....

Last edited:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
well it would have been Australia's session if it weren't for Pup's indescressio outside off-stump but i'll backing Katich & Gilly to come up with something big this afternoon.