• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Slow Love™

International Captain
Giles is striking the ball pretty well - it certainly still looks like a cracker of a pitch to bat on out there.

And to Ch4 - more shots of the girl with the bobby hat on, please - I think she's threatening to pop out of that dress.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Warne's having shocking luck with LBW decisions recently. Both of those were absolutely dead in my opinion, especially the second.

Slow Love™

International Captain
FaaipDeOiad said:
Warne's having shocking luck with LBW decisions recently. Both of those were absolutely dead in my opinion, especially the second.
Yup. Mark Nicholas and Richie seem to think the first one pitched outside leg, but I don't think it did. Can't see any doubt whatsoever about the second, though. Both bad decisions from Bowden, IMO.

Slow Love™

International Captain
It was probably the toughest call of the three, too.

BTW, Warnie's hair is looking a tad frightful. Probably should have waited to see the results before he went ahead and endorsed the Advanced Hair treatment.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Shane Warne said:
Quite rightly, until they learn how to do their job.
<wondering why he's bothering again>But it's not quite rightly is it, one doesn't do it on the field, if one has a complaint then go through the proper channels and report the chap.

I hope you don't have children SW, there are enough bigots in the world without you producing a couple more with whatever tart is desperate enough to produce a litter with you.