• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Argh, give Hayden a bowl. He couldnt do much worse.

Well done to Tresco, though.. I guess. :dry:

shaka

International Regular
They showed Hayden bowling a ball instead of throwing it the the next man along in the throwback to the bowler routine.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Far out... pathetic.

Try a yorker. Try bowling at the ribs. Stop bowling outside off, especially when it`s too full or short. Especially the shorter ones! :@

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Word. C`mon, Warne has been the only one to look pretty good, the only one with a wicket. He`d get Vaughan.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou Kasper for thinking... thankyou.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Kasprowicz really is a great bowler to left-handers. Leg cutter, leg cutter, leg cutter... eventually they'll play away from the body and edge one.

Big moment for England now, they need to consolidate and not lose any wickets in bunches.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Scaly piscine said:
That was just an utter garbage dismissal.
Hahah true. I think after the one on the legs, he wanted to go for everything. Get a roll on Aussies.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Amazing what happens when you bowl in the right spot.

Tresco's footwork is so poor, i.e. non-existent, that a consistent line and length will eventually get him out on most occasions.

BTW, FOD, I disagree with you assessment of Vaughan. His technique still looks dodgy to me.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEGOIJEROG[IERHJO[IGRA THTOHEOIFEWOHEOGHREGORHJGOHYEGOIEHJOGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FSEIKFHBESIUFEHIFGFIHFIHESIWEREGREIFGRWRFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SFESFGHDRGIHDIGH!90rw39rw
foerhfe9f-ehf=wTETET98EW4

ESWOFUWHEOFUUHFIEWFHE9FIHE4IF4UHYER9UIYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasper in front of Dizzy I said. Kasper in front of Dizzy I say.

My oh my.