• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 'A' Team in England

Craig

World Traveller
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Sanz will miss the rest of the 'A' team tour with a fractured finger sustained in a bar brawl.

StUEy will miss 2 games with a sprained wrist and black eye sustained in the same brawl.
Will the get dropped for fighting in the bar?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW 'A' to play Somerset OD

Craig
Sam Vimes +
Jason Toogood
Ian Markus
Deeps
Langeveldt
Imran Khan Jr.
Tom Halsey
Xavier Rose
Dave
A Massive Zebra

12th man: Chris Broadbent

Injury forced a couple of changes. Halsey gets his first action of the tour and Dave and Zebra return for deserved rests.

deeps

International 12th Man
wooHOO! :D i'm back in the team! i'm back btw..i was on holS!whens this game getting simmed?

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
back to number 4.... Number 5 is the calling from the fans but if the boss wants me at 4 i'll go there

Mr Mxyzptlk

CW 'A' v Somerset - OD

SOMERSET 136 34.4 overs
CRICKET WEB 'A' 140/2 26.1 overs

Cricket Web 'A' won by 8 wickets

Man of the match: Xavier Rose

How OUT:
Craig - not out.
Sam Vimes - lofted drive.
Jason Toogood - miscued pull.
Ian Markus - not out.

Coach's Comments:
Another very pleasing and very clinical win, this time over a weak Somerset team. The bowling was spearheaded by the seam of Xavier Rose, ripping through the Somerset top and middle order. Looking at such a mediocre total, Craig and Ian Markus got together and had not difficulties in easing hime. 4 for 4 in ODs and the unbeaten run on tour continues.

Attachments

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Sanz will miss the rest of the 'A' team tour with a fractured finger sustained in a bar brawl.

StUEy will miss 2 games with a sprained wrist and black eye sustained in the same brawl.
Good News !!! Had an MRI scan today and it was revealed that there is no fracture. There is little swelling but it should go away in couple of days. :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Sanz said:
Good News !!! Had an MRI scan today and it was revealed that there is no fracture. There is little swelling but it should go away in couple of days. :)
Not according to the official CW XI doctor. The CWBCC will appoint a medical physician for a second opinion however.

deeps

International 12th Man
wooHOO! we win again! we always seem to have one or two good partnerships...that's really good ! :D keeep it up!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Not according to the official CW XI doctor. The CWBCC will appoint a medical physician for a second opinion however.
Okay, Thanks. Can't wait to get back into the team. :)

Craig

World Traveller
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
SOMERSET 136 34.4 overs
CRICKET WEB 'A' 140/2 26.1 overs

Cricket Web 'A' won by 8 wickets

Man of the match: Xavier Rose

How OUT:
Craig - not out.
Sam Vimes - lofted drive.
Jason Toogood - miscued pull.
Ian Markus - not out.

Coach's Comments:
Another very pleasing and very clinical win, this time over a weak Somerset team. The bowling was spearheaded by the seam of Xavier Rose, ripping through the Somerset top and middle order. Looking at such a mediocre total, Craig and Ian Markus got together and had not difficulties in easing hime. 4 for 4 in ODs and the unbeaten run on tour continues.
I so totally rock on this tour.

Mr Mxyzptlk

CW 'A' to play Somerset - 4D

Craig
Broncoman
Gibbs N Smith
Age Master (C)
Peter Young
Langeveldt
Sam Vimes +
Xavier Rose
Dave
Rob Timewell
David Kennett

12th man: Zaid Ghansar

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Craig
Broncoman
Gibbs N Smith
Age Master (C)
Peter Young
Langeveldt
Sam Vimes +
Xavier Rose
Dave
Rob Timewell
David Kennett

12th man: Zaid Ghansar

great to be in the same team as Rose again, hopefully he can take plenty of wickets and we can win :)

Simon

Cricketweb "A" i hope this doesnt mean im dropped from the test side, hopefully a good performance in this game will see me back for the series against bangaldesh