• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official 2024 Olympics Thread***

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
Neah Evans coming off her bike in the first event of the omnium is not ideal.

Looks like one of our good modern pentathletes is out ill today as well.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A crash looked kinda inevitable the way they bunched up going into those last few laps. Hopefully no harm done.

_Ed_

Andrews has been in unbelievable form in these Olympics - way beyond my expectations.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
All-time bad performance from the Brit in this omnium. Fell off towards the end of the scratch race, then some bizarre tactics in the tempo. Even a complete novice like me could tell that doing nothing for 17 laps then going off on your own for no reward in the last 8 was just kinda stupid.

Spikey

don't really know what's going on in the weightlifting but Chaidee lifting 120kg was cool as hell

Ali TT

International Regular
All-time bad performance from the Brit in this omnium. Fell off towards the end of the scratch race, then some bizarre tactics in the tempo. Even a complete novice like me could tell that doing nothing for 17 laps then going off on your own for no reward in the last 8 was just kinda stupid.
It doesn't sound great but she's still ahead of 3 riders I think, so can't be all time bad :D

Ali TT

International Regular
don't really know what's going on in the weightlifting but Chaidee lifting 120kg was cool as hell
Chinese girl so far ahead she's not starting until all the others have finished, gone back to the changing rooms, showered, changed and had lunch...