• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official 2024 Olympics Thread***

Ali TT

International Regular
Fully on board with artistic swimming being an Olympic sport now GB have guaranteed our first ever medal in it.

Hungry Llama

U19 12th Man
first time i wanted a snoozer to win, but a bit of a farce, they had to lower the bar to height they and others
had already cleared. didnt barshim and tam agree to share a gold once? i spose that needs both athletes
to agree. USA finish with 34 athlete medals, but GB did well to grab a few bronzes, especially georgia
bell in what was a very fast race.

Ali TT

International Regular
A silver and fourth in this evening's .taekwondo. Sums up GB's games a little. Good chance we'll win more medals than in London and Tokyo but come outside the top 4 by gold count for the first time since Athens.

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
If we can get a medal in both modern pentathlon and weightlifting, we'll have got medals in over 50% of the sports at the Olympics, which is a pretty decent effort.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really excited to watch the USA women’s volleyball team in action tomorrow

It starts at 7am for me. I am going to set an alarm for 6:30 in the morning. Can’t miss it.