• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official 2024 Olympics Thread***

shortpitched713

International Captain
She’s a visionary. People just aren’t ready yet.
I need to join the Pakistan figure skating team to qualify for Winter Olympics and just sprint and crash into boards. Like, I know how to skate fast, and turn at shallow angles, that should be enough right?

Could even scam them into giving me a PHD, who knows.

Ali TT

International Regular
I need to join the Pakistan figure skating team to qualify for Winter Olympics and just sprint and crash into boards. Like, I know how to skate fast, and turn at shallow angles, that should be enough right?

Could even scam them into giving me a PHD, who knows.
Couldn't you enter the Pakistan speed skating then?

Coronis

International Coach
Eh I think her performance perfectly showed why breakdancing shouldn’t have been there. Plus she gets fame beyond her wildest dream.

I couldn’t even tell you the name of the winner or any other competitors, but we’ll all recall her with a smile on our face in 10 years, like Freeman or Bradbury.