• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** 2004 Natwest Series (Eng, NZL, WI)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
being a big fan of astle im a bit dirty and powell at the moment...
100 partnership. GO KIWIS.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
146-3, after being 143-1. I hope we don't collapse now after such a strong start.

Sudeep

International Captain
What the hell was Scott Styris doing there?

That's the only selection blunder I've made this Fantasy Cricket season.

_Ed_

Can't be long now before McMillan goes for the reverse sweep and heads back to the pavillion...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Hamish Marshall looking really dangerous. Windies bowling well right now, but not out of the woods yet. Cairns still to come...

_Ed_

Chris Harris will like it too, maybe today will be the day he finally gets that last wicket to take him to 200 in ODIs.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I doubt Chris Harris could spin a spinning top, though.

That said, he may be handy on this deck, purely because he takes the pace off.

Chris Gayle gets a wicket.

_Ed_

Disappointing for Marshall to get out to such a bad shot after batting so well up to that point.

But not as disappointing as the players going off for another rain delay.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
doh!! didnt want marshall to get out. i think harris will REALLY enjoy bowling on this pitch... it suits him very well. 200 maybe????