• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean, Canterbury player. Another year, another disgrace to the game brough about by that woeful joint. Just the ****ing pits. Worst sporting club in Australia by miles, and belong in the discussion for the world title. Scum.

Coronis

International Coach
I mean, Canterbury player. Another year, another disgrace to the game brough about by that woeful joint. Just the ****ing pits. Worst sporting club in Australia by miles, and belong in the discussion for the world title. Scum.
Bloke’s clearly been hanging with Latrell

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol at Fox having sympathy for Addo Carr saying it’s been a tough week for he and his family

Hot tip: don’t do coke and drive you fwit

Burgey

Roosters really missed a trick not starting Lenu. Fish and Leota are still the best props going around by miles. They didn’t start him to try to match them, and this one was done before Spencer got on the park.

Burgey

Cleary will presumably get a fortnight more off after this. They’ll walk into the GF and they’ll only beat themselves with complacency once they’re there. Best footy team I’ve ever seen.

Burgey

Christ this is ruthlessly efficient. Running at the halves early in every set to build momentum and a 100% completion rate. Theres just nothing you can do about it.

Burgey

Mick Ennis with “We knew playing here Penrith would be hard to beat” takes the captain obvious award for 2024.

Like Penrith, 3 in a row for him

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Logged into watch NRL to find subscription had run out. Then realised my credit card is at my sons.

Stuck listening to Andrew Moore on radio. Sounds like a combination of Penrith being sharp as a tack and The Roosters imploding.

Burgey

Poor old Tupou having a ****ing nightmare. Could have given them a slight sniff if he catches that bomb right on half time.

is suspect the champs will put this to bed with about 20 to go and give Cleary an early mark