• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah well, at least we have another 3 years of Latrell to look forward to plus we play at Homebush

Let the good times roll

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Barrett saying at the presser gutherson cracked three ribs and strained a quad three weeks ago but kept playing even though they couldn’t play finals. Pro footy players are built different

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Barrett saying at the presser gutherson cracked three ribs and strained a quad three weeks ago but kept playing even though they couldn’t play finals. Pro footy players are built different
Juggernaut stirring early ahead of next year, Burgey?

AVA

State Vice-Captain
I don’t know why he’d fabricate it tbh. They’re just a different breed.
Would be weird to fabricate when they first brought up other players playing through niggling injuries. Throwing a fake one in there and letting Gutho take the credit would be a very odd choice.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hard to see anything other than a top two finish next season tbh
I'm backing them in to be the first team ever to finish higher than first.

In other news, apparently Trent Barrett is off to the Broncos next year. I hope he starts handing out slaps the day he gets there. Not to improve their games. Just because there are a lot of very slappable heads at the Broncos.

Just out of interest, how many assistant coaches have found themselves as stand-in coach at two different clubs two years in succession?