• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Coronis

International Coach
Those of you who are part of my immense following on here will know I’m not a Roosters fan but also that I hate seeing players from any side injured. Confirmed Walker has apparently snapped his ACL and out for nine months. Terrible blow
Does this basically make it a two horse race for the premiership?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don’t know because I think he was out for a few weeks not that long ago and they went all right. They’ve got massive issues beating Melbourne anyway. Can’t help though, especially if Smith is out for an extended period too.

If Penrith finish top two as now seems likely and Cleary is back they won’t lose anyway. I don’t think Melbourne have the forwards to beat them.

then again I’m coming near last in the tipping so wtf do I know

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
It's a colossal loss.
In the last month Walker has easily been their best player. In many instances pure genius.
Even today they were all over the place with their attack, his finishing touches and organisation skills sorely missed.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Not to mention his goal kicking which he's been nailing consistently from the sidelines. Even if he got 1/2 yesterday they would of at least got to golden
point. They already have massive issues lining up against the Storm and Panthers. Can't help but think they're now toast.

T O A S T
O
A
S
T

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One of the most embarrassing press conferences you'll ever see with Kevin really being made to taste it. He kind of dug his own hole though tbf

Kevvy has been a **** coach 3 attempts out of 4. Good on one of the journos for standing his ground when Walters tried to throw it back on him.

The Broncos should play in clown suits this weekend.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
No shortage of heart from either team but a massive shortage of skill with errors leaking in all directions. I've lost count but it's a lot.