• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
The two Nawabs ?
Q15 Were they the two Nawabs ? Yes . Well done SJS. Now what's the record (of sorts) ?

membersstand said:
I thought Jason's wink to my Manjrekars was an agreeing one...

Clarification Jason ?
Sorry Mate. I put a blink sign next which meant I was puzzled about the choice and not a wink (smiley -which is this - ;) )

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
They had lots of things in common.

I can just try.

They both led India.
They bothscored hundreds in the university match
Both led cambridge (or was it oxford)
Both played county cricket.
Both scored hundreds against Australia.
I dont think any of these should qualify :mellow:

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
JASON said:
Q15 Were they the two Nawabs ? Yes . Well done SJS. Now what's the record (of sorts) ?

Sorry Mate. I put a blink sign next which meant I was puzzled about the choice and not a wink (smiley -which is this - ;) )

:o It's ok, as an all-time legend (or whatever it is) you're forgiven :P

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
They had lots of things in common.

I can just try.

They both led India.
They bothscored hundreds in the university match
Both led cambridge (or was it oxford)
Both played county cricket.
Both scored hundreds against Australia.I dont think any of these should qualify :mellow:
They both scored Century against Australia in their first Test against Australia !! Which definitely should qualify as a record !! :)

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Yeh, that does sound like a pretty valid record.

OK I'll ask next but if you were listening to ABC a while back you'll know it (an ABC Quiz :P)

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
I'm thinking of a number between one and 500

What is the number and what is its cricketing significance ?

Last edited:

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Sorry guys I was taken away from the comp for a while by circumstances out of my control

Question 1: Ferd: Is it over 250? NO
Question 2: SJS: Is it 229, The lowest score yet to be scored by any batsman in tests ? YES

However it is important in more ways than this. Name 3 of the 4...

Last edited: