• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Okay here is a simple one. Couldnt think of another quckly enough so just conjured this one from nothing :p

Armstrong, Waqar Younis, Ian Botham and Khaled Mashud.

What strange thread connection is there between them which makes me put them all in one list ?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
SJS said:
Okay here is a simple one. Couldnt think of another quckly enough so just conjured this one from nothing :p

Armstrong, Waqar Younis, Ian Botham and Khaled Mashud.

What strange thread connection is there between them which makes me put them all in one list ?
I presume "Armstrong" is Warwick Armstrong?

Is the connecting thread a physical trait?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
I presume "Armstrong" is Warwick Armstrong?

Is the connecting thread a physical trait?
I presume "Armstrong" is Warwick Armstrong?...YES

Q1 Is the connecting thread a physical trait?....NO

and a big Hi to you BB :D

BoyBrumby

Englishman
A big "hi" right back at you, SJS. Hope they're treating you well over the pond. :)

Is the connecting thread to do with bowling?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Have the got the worst Test captaincy record for their countries?

Seem to remember Beefy's being shocking.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
Is the connecting thread to do with bowling?
NO

PS. Is that(in your avataar) something the departing wife tried to break Warne's 'nut' with ?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
SJS said:
PS. Is that(in your avataar) something the departing wife tried to break Warne's 'nut' with ?
LOL! It does look like some kind of medieval torture device, doesn't it?! But no, it's (apparently) the lasers that are restoring Mr Warne's thinning hair to its former glory. :D

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
I'm confused... the other three might, but Warwick Armstrong certainly doesn't have a bad captaincy record. I think I'm missing something obvious... :confused: