• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
Sorry for messing up yet again (how many times have I said that now :( ) I'll come back and take a turn from someone another time

Last edited:

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
Damn it ! While it is very tempting, I am not going to ask any more questions and get any closer than that. Too much backlog already :)

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
QUESTION: Jack Hobbs holds this Test batting record. It is related to a certain Test ground. What is the record ?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
burkey_1988 said:
QUESTION: Jack Hobbs holds this Test batting record. It is related to a certain Test ground. What is the record ?
Melbourne ? Five test centuries ?