• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

archie mac

International Coach
Q5 Its Ian or Greg Chappell and Victor Richardson I suspect !! :)

It is Greg and Victor, now I need the record each one has? We know it is not a batting record.

archie mac

International Coach
Clue time: Vic Richardson holds an Australian fielding record, name that record?

Greg Chappell also holds a fielding record that is different from his grandfather name that record?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac said:
Clue time: Vic Richardson holds an Australian fielding record, name that record?

Greg Chappell also holds a fielding record that is different from his grandfather name that record?
Greg Chappell has the fastest 100 catches by an Australian(other than keeper) getting his 100th catch in his 70th test. He must have been the first Australian fielder to take a hundred catches too.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Grandad Richardson holds the record for 5 catches in an innings (6 in the match) which he took in his last test match against SAF in 1936.

archie mac

International Coach
SJS said:
Grandad Richardson holds the record for 5 catches in an innings (6 in the match) which he took in his last test match against SAF in 1936.

Spot on SJS, your turn on your own quiz :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I am/was a typical test batsman. You wouldnt consider me to be a star in the limited over variety. yet i hold a record in ODI's which may stand for a long time.

Who am I and whats the record ?