• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IR Bell pretty little fifties thread

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Root now gets an entry today, but he's not the Messiah, he's a very naught batsman.

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
what happened to Cricket247?
I was the only person running the board, and I needed to deal with issues relating to us having very out-of date software. I have to admit that I simply lacked the know-how to get that rectified although I did try and do so I just wasn't able to figure it out. I am hacked off about it and I did try and get a new forum up and running, I just am not tech-savvy enough and don't really have the spare time to sort out stuff like that. I did like the mix that we had on there, although a fair few have come across to here.

Owzat

U19 Captain
I was the only person running the board, and I needed to deal with issues relating to us having very out-of date software. I have to admit that I simply lacked the know-how to get that rectified although I did try and do so I just wasn't able to figure it out. I am hacked off about it and I did try and get a new forum up and running, I just am not tech-savvy enough and don't really have the spare time to sort out stuff like that. I did like the mix that we had on there, although a fair few have come across to here.
it was good of you to try, most just go on a forum, whinge, snipe, argue, throw hissy fits and let someone else do all the hard work

only seen a few names on here from there, is a somewhat more hostile forum but I guess the more regulars the more likely that is - wouldn't have found this one but for probably Ali TT and google :D (or might have been yourself, can't remember which I googled)

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
In the first test match played since version 2.0 of this subject was launched, the inaugural test match entry goes to Mahmadul Hasan Joy of Bangladesh who scored 86 v NZ, falling to Ish Sodhi.

Ali TT

International Regular
it was good of you to try, most just go on a forum, whinge, snipe, argue, throw hissy fits and let someone else do all the hard work

only seen a few names on here from there, is a somewhat more hostile forum but I guess the more regulars the more likely that is - wouldn't have found this one but for probably Ali TT and google :D (or might have been yourself, can't remember which I googled)
Oh lord...

Chin Music

State Vice-Captain
A quick fire 87/from Glenn Phillips, that may yet decide the second Bangladesh v New Zealand is definitely worthy of an entry here!

Last edited: