• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Watson with 4 wickets in 6 balls, Lee with 161 pts for an allrounder in ODIs... Not sure if they are records, from what I could make out they are close? Though really the allrounder points doesn't make sense, as I'm sure bowlers have taken 7+ wickets or batsmen scored 162+ runs?

Attachments

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Another "allrounder pts" one for the ODIs. Watson with 35 runs (+35), 1 catch (+10) and 7 wickets (+175), so 220 points.

By the way, Pinchy, the best match figures for FC are 15 for 68 apparently, so unless I'm mistaken, you've got it.

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
Quagmire69 said:
Your Highest Individual score is not required in the records buddy
Actually Quagmire, since it was a more recent record and it was a not out, mahartaab gets the record. I refer you to Don Bradman/Mark Taylor's highest test score. Taylor got it over Bradman due to these two factors.

Jono, Stuart Lilley was a player of mine. I was surprised I got 210* as well. But quagmire holds the record for 253* by Mark Cosgrove against Canada.

RECORDS BEATEN​
First Class
6th wicket partnership - Matt Prior/Alexander Loudon (Jamee999) 500 v Durham 2009 beat John Pavlich/James Ogden (Quagmire69) 315 v Yorkshire 2030
4th wicket partnership - Inzamam Ul-Haq/Mohammad Yusuf (mahartaab) 820 v West Indies beat Alex Gidman/Stephen Adshead (Bilal910 767 v Hampshire
Best Bowling (match) - L. Roberts (pinchy81) 16 for 93 v Sussex 2046 beat Peter Livingston (geds_03) 15 for 68 v Sussex 2012
Highest 4th innnings total to win - Sussex (pinchy81) 6 for 509 v Leicestershire beat Australia (dasa) 5 for 490 v England

Tests
Best Bowling (innings) - Shoaib Ahktar (mahartaab) 10 for 64 v West Indies beat Charles Whitehead (squiz) 10 for 66 v Unknown
Highest Individual Score - Inzamam Ul-Haq (mahartaab) 509* v West Indies beat Matthew Hayden (Quagmire69) 509 v Zimbabwe (mahartaab wins on most recent and not out)
Longest Individual Innings - Inzamam Ul-Haq (mahartaab) 509* (1057 balls, 1320 mins) v West Inides beat Matthew Hayden (Quagmire69) 509 (813 balls, 1010 mins) v Zimbabwe
4th wicket partnership - Inzamam Ul-Haq/Mohammad Yusuf (mahartaab) 820 v West Indies beat Shannon Hurn/Ian FLint (Quagmire69) 369 v South AFrica 2017

One Day Internationals
Most wickets in an over - Shane Watson (Robertinho) 4 wickets in 5 balls v Bangladesh 2005 beat James Behm (squiz) 4 wickets in 6 balls v England

RECORDS ACHIEVED*​
First Class
Highest Individual Score by a no. 11 - Gavdeep Singh (musha_13) 51* v England 2006

Tests
Highest Individual Score by a no. 11 - Gavdeep Singh (musha_13) 51* v England 2006

One Day Internationals
Best All-Round Performance in a match - Shane Watson (Robertinho) 175 pts (35 / 7-38) v England 2005

* - achieved means that this record had no previous record holder

The Rules of ICC 2005 Record Book
1) All records must be presented with a screenshot to verify the record eg. For FC season runs/wickets, I will need the record screen at the team info section.
2) FC and ODD career records cannot be claimed if you are playing as a non-English side.
3) Any records that seem outrageous/false will be examined by myself to decide on the claim.
4) The only records that can be achieved are the records in the book. I am open to suggestion but only those records that seem logical or reasonable.
5) Any non-career records will need opponent and year with the screenshot. This does not mean you have to produce another screenshot just state it within the post.
6) All records must be accompanied with YEAR, OPPOSITION and PLAYER information. I am getting annoyed that some of the records read "J Citzen - 230 v Unknown." I would prefer if they looked like "James Citzen (AUS) - 230 v South Africa 2034
7) Please respect other users. Most people have feelings and emotions. I will not tolerate poor behaviour. 3 warnings and all your records will be scratched from the book.

Congrats to those who broke or achieved records this week! Keep it up!

Sorry for the late replies, been busy. Enjoy everyone!

Attachments

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
darko21 said:
Best Bowling (match) - L. Roberts (pinchy81) 16 for 93 v Sussex 2046 beat Peter Livingston (geds_03) 15 for 68 v Sussex 2012
ummm i was sussex and beat essex

Last edited:

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Best allround performance 20/20- A Erving(surrey) 158 points(98runs + 3wickets) vs. Somerset 2012

most wickets in an over 20/20- A Erving(surrey) 3 wickets in 6 balls vs. Hampshire 2012

Edit- oh what the screenys wont load :cry:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I couldn't quite believe this myself :S Have had been lots of top order problem so I decided to debut Nicholas Farr (a youth team player) at number 3. Roy Johnston had debuted 5 matches ago as an opener because we really don't have any decent openers. The highest 1st wicket partnership that I set as a user record from the first season still stands :(

So anyway, these guys jsut went off in the match. Maybe because the opposition insisted on bowling two utterly crap spinners on a great batting pitch with absolutely no turn?

Anywho, the records:

Highest score on debut: Nicholas Farr 475*, Yorkshire vs Leics 2013

Highest 2nd wicket partnership (any wicket partnership?), Nicholas Farr & Roy Johnston 900*, Yorkshire vs Leics 2013

Hmmm...highest maiden century? Can we count those? (Guys who haven't scored a century on debut etc)
Roy Johnston played 4 matches and didn't make any scores over 50 before this match.
If so, Roy Johnston 383*, Yorkshire vs Leics, 2013

For your consideration...the most ineffective bowling? :D

And Nicholas Farr...can he get the all-rounder record?

1 wicket (20pts) plus 475 runs (475 points) = 495 points, Yorkshire vs Leics, 2013

Last edited: