• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

cpr

International Coach
Surely most wickets in an over in a limited overs game

6 off 7 balls (one wide) - Graeme Swann, Lancs v Durham 2009

(they needed to chase down 9 off the last over to win, had looked on course to win all match. Pretty relieved to get away with that one!)

Attachments

Last edited:

darko21

U19 Debutant
Weekly Update!

RECORDS BEATEN​

List A
Most wickets in an over - Graeme Swann (cpr) 6 wickets in 7 balls v Durham 2009 beat Gordon Casey (NZTailender) 5 wickets in 5 balls v Buckinghamshire 2008

Tests
Most runs in a series - Ben Darcy (Quagmrie69) 1638 runs (52+102+78+175+193+38+578+252+79+91) Australia 2037 beat Jack Ablett (Quagmire69) 751 runs v Zimbabwe

The Rules of ICC 2005 Record Book​
1) All records must be presented with a screenshot to verify the record eg. For FC season runs/wickets, I will need the record screen at the team info section.
2) FC and ODD career records cannot be claimed if you are playing as a non-English side.
3) Any records that seem outrageous/false will be examined by myself to decide on the claim.
4) The only records that can be achieved are the records in the book. I am open to suggestion but only those records that seem logical or reasonable.
5) Any non-career records will need opponent and year with the screenshot. This does not mean you have to produce another screenshot just state it within the post.
6) All records must be accompanied with YEAR, OPPOSITION and PLAYER information. I am getting annoyed that some of the records read "J Citzen - 230 v Unknown." I would prefer if they looked like "James Citzen (AUS) - 230 v South Africa 2034

Congrats to those who broke records this week! Keep it up!

Attachments

squiz

U19 Debutant
lol. Sorry Darko, I've had uni and haven't had much time to play ICC lately. I've got a few screens that I haven't posted which I might post tomorrow.

Cheers

darko21

U19 Debutant
I know squiz, I have been at Uni too so I haven't had much time. Plus other events on the side as well.

darko21

U19 Debutant
Okay, since there has been no great improvements in records, updates will be limited (possibly monthly). Also, I see a prominence of artmoney threads coming up. So I will have to scrutinise closely.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
When you are at the game you want to take a screenshot for, open Paint, and then press Print Screen, then click paste and your done!

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Highest FC 6th Wicket Partnership - 500, Matthew Prior and Alex Loudon (Leicestershire) vs Durham 2009.