• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many forum members actually don't play cricket?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
If the bloke from Zimbabwe was any good, he'd have got a cap under this current system of random selections.
He might mean Everton Matambanadzo.

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
I've learnt to ignore CP a long time ago.....
On a different note, which forum member plays cricket at the highest level comparitively?
I would think dro87 who is a part of the MCC Young Cricketers Programme...

Steulen

International Regular
kwek said:
whoah...how did you get to this forum then ?
Simple...I'm a cricket nut :)

But I'm not generally a ballgame player; I prefer the bike. And of course it's not exactly easy to go and play cricket in The Netherlands. So I'll stick to Willow.tv and CricInfo.

Ah well, never say never, eh?

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
lol, depends where you live eeh, if you live near the hague or Amsterdam its very easy to go and play cricket, a lot of clubs to choose from :)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
chekmeout said:
I've learnt to ignore CP a long time ago.....
On a different note, which forum member plays cricket at the highest level comparitively?
I would think dro87 who is a part of the MCC Young Cricketers Programme...
I believe we have a couple of members who are ex-first class cricket players, but I could be wrong.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah i play senior grade cricket where i live, nothing too special but its good enough for me, too good infact! :laugh:

I was a member of the young Speed Blitz Blues, which is a squad which tries to develop cricketers into NSW players for the future..... no chance of that happening :laugh:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
King_Ponting said:
Congrats on the big 2000 ADAMC
Took me about 15 seconds to realise what you were talking about, didn't notice it myself. Thanks, though.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
luckyeddie said:
As for pads, a couple of cod strapped to the legs will suffice - and as a makeshift 'box', why not slip a fish down the trousers?

It is important to avoid relatives of the genus Pagrus Auratus - they are not known as 'Snapper' without good cause. A good one to choose to dwell in the underpants might be Tetraodontidae - often called 'Blowfish'.
You and I seem to be of similar vintage LE as I appear to be the only one that would follow the "Tetrao........." advice.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
Yep. I was thinking maybe social as well, but I could have got the wrong impression there.
12th man for my state was the closest I got here.

When contracted to a county, played quite a few "quasi-fc" matches (Universities, etc). Counted as fc but dont really count from a player's perspective, if you get my drift.

Also played a fc game in Pakistan of all places.

Knee, back, wife and business condemned me to the key-board.

Last edited:

cricket player

International Debutant
Adamc said:
Indeed. A twin brother, it seems.
He just took a five wicket haul,He is doing well in the league though

Here is his Average in the league so far

Evarton

http://www.ncalcricket.org/teams.asp

Here is another player who will soon be playing for India.

Aiyappa N S C gifted as the fastest bowler and have played for India his bowling stats.
http://www.ncalcricket.org/teams.asp

If the links arent working you might want to search the www.ncalcricket.org They play for A division.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
social said:
12th man for my state was the closest I got here.

When contracted to a county, played quite a few "quasi-fc" matches (Universities, etc). Counted as fc but dont really count from a player's perspective, if you get my drift.

Also played a fc game in Pakistan of all places.

Knee, back, wife and business condemned me to the key-board.
Well, that's closer than most of us got, I would suggest. :p