• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many forum members actually don't play cricket?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I was merely seeking clarification on whether you had played for the US team, as you have claimed (and has been shown to be wrong) in the past.

And does your valleycricketers team have another name as I can't find it?

cricket player

International Debutant
Voltman said:
) And does your valleycricketers team have another name as I can't find it?
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You make me work "Voltman" Here It is! :blink:

http://www.ncalcricket.org/teams.asp

By the way check the bowling stats up 9 wickets in 5 matches :)

batting,The ****ing send me at number 10 and there is only few balls left to face and I hit it,I actulay play as a regular batsman in another team and my average is very good as a batsman in that team,but this one not in my favours as I am being send at number 10. :@

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You make me work "Voltman" Here It is! :blink:

http://www.ncalcricket.org/teams.asp

By the way check the bowling stats up 9 wickets in 5 matches :)

batting,The ****ing send me at number 10 and there is only few balls left to face and I hit it,I actulay play as a regular batsman in another team and my average is very good as a batsman in that team,but this one not in my favours as I am being send at number 10. :@
11 wides in 24 overs for a spinner? You need to work on that, mate. Offies should be as accurate as anything...

Good bowling stats, mind you...

http://www.ncalcricket.org/asp/member_detail.asp?member_id=1901

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
It is much better now,

Yeah I did bowl whites,but only 11 of them which was in a pitch where the ball was turning crazy.
Were you in a car at the time? Have the police caught up with you? :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Voltman said:
I only asked one question. And the world would be a poorer place if I shut up.
Not a fan of the old modesty, eh? :)
For what it's worth I'd prefer cp shut-up to you.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
Indeed.
Every so often??
Yes. I would think my humour is, more often than not, self-deprecating.

For examples, read the posts where I make fun of myself for scoring old ladies...

cricket player

International Debutant
James90 said:
Is there a reason why every single cricketer in your competition has a muslim name?
Not all of them are Muslims,they are mostly from India and some of those cricketers are top players,

If you notic we have few International and county players as well,Like Malcolm Nash The guy who was hit six 6s by Sobers and Aiyappa which will soon be a top class player for India as an Fast bowler and there is another guy from zimbabwe his name is Evarton,

We have more though,but I have forgotten,The Pro Cricket 20/20 just recently held in LA and Some the club members playing their as well,

Anyways,Ponting That is another team where I bat at number 5.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If the bloke from Zimbabwe was any good, he'd have got a cap under this current system of random selections.