• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Well, im off on my skiing holiday tomorrow for a week so lets make sure we put in a good performance tonight. I expect to come back and see a clean sweep of wins whilst i was away!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Aw Diddums.

Is poor little Age losing and not liking the banter?
Marc.. please ease out.. you need to act with more responsibility and maturely here seeing as your a key figure as captain of the red team mate.. and treat other captains eg Age with a little more respect.. i know its all a bit of friendly banter.. but lets keep it to that or cut it down...

Platinum

Cricket Spectator
I want to sign up

First Name: Chris
Last Name: Loc
Initials: Austin Christopher Loc = AC Loc
Handedness (LHB/RHB): Right-Hand Bat
Keeper? Y/N : No
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): Off Spin (OS)
General Batting position (1-11): 1-4 (Prefer 3rd mainly)

Batting Avge: 46
Bowling Avge: 30
Bowling Econ. (optional): 4.7

Batting SR (FC cricket): 44
Fielding rating: 18

Email Address: platinum212@walla.com

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
lord_of_darkness said:
Marc.. please ease out.. you need to act with more responsibility and maturely here seeing as your a key figure as captain of the red team mate.. and treat other captains eg Age with a little more respect.. i know its all a bit of friendly banter.. but lets keep it to that or cut it down...
Make sense please, Reuben...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Bat average 40-odd, bowl average 30? This is getting a bit ridiculous now... no offence to the new chap at all, I just think some more reasonable guidelines should be placed for new guys and girls to keep in mind when they sign up.

Platinum

Cricket Spectator
i would prefer not to bowl , I'm only 13 goin 14 this february and I play cricket for the school team aswell as at home myself and you dont see many players at age 13-14 with bowling avg and batting avg's with a big gap do you? Like me and others we are good at both parts of the game includin fieldin

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
From my extensive experience of under thirteens, both averages tend to be about ten...

That's beside the point, what's a thirteen year old doing up at ten past eleven? ;)

Dydl

International Debutant
Or maybe they got tired of nagging him to get off the computer and went to bed themselves. It is only 10:30 am here.

Wally West

School Boy/Girl Captain
i didn't really think i was gonna do so well, since this was my first time. and some pl were talking about my stats when i signed up, well i was kinda new to this and Liam said he made the corrections. i have a messenger address if anyone would like to add me it zmohammed2001@hotmail.com