• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'm disappointed to see our winning run grind to a halt, but well played lads for never giving up hope, and also congratulations to the Reds for performing to the high level that they did. It's 1-1 now - I anticipate a great scrap all season.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
cbuts said:
easiest way to wlrk it out is 4/5. if you can keep them below 4/5 of our score you get the bonus point. if you can get thier score in 4/5 of the time you get the bonus point. pretty easy really
Which was exactly what Liam said originally!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Cole to make Black début

The Blacks will make their first personnel change of the season for tomorrow's five-day clash with the Blues at the SCG. Dylan Cole replaces Delkap to give an extra spinning option as the early first class pace-setters look to make it three wins from three.

1 Andrew Ferd
2 Michael Wilson
3 Alex Blackman
4 Zafar Mohammad
5 David Kearsley
6 Darren Dubb-Lynch +
7 Robert Hing
8 Callum Thompson
9 Sangrah Bhatia
10 David Richards *
11 Dylan Cole

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Cole to make Black début

The Blacks will make their first personnel change of the season for tomorrow's five-day clash with the Blues at the SCG. Dylan Cole replaces Delkap to give an extra spinning option as the early first class pace-setters look to make it three wins from three.

1 Andrew Ferd
2 Michael Wilson
3 Alex Blackman
4 Zafar Mohammad
5 David Kearsley
6 Darren Dubb-Lynch +
7 Robert Hing
8 Callum Thompson
9 Sangrah Bhatia
10 David Richards *
11 Dylan Cole

Neils said I will get a whipping if I don't perfrom... I like those odds.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Which is exactly what Marc said to me on MSN before that. ;)
I tried to make it as easy as possible for even the least intelligent amongst us to understand it, but still people felt the need to correct it (by saying exactly what Liam had posted)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
whoo hoo!! well bowled Halsey, and to everyone in general, wicket on debut for some :)

We played very well as a team fellaz, happy bout that, awesome batting performance - thankyou!!!!

Go the Blues.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Good effort blacks just not enough to get us over the line good batting although we needed a few guys to go on with there 20's and 30's. In the bowling departmant we did alrite. Well done to Dave Richards who kept the run rate down and to Thommo for taking those top order wickets.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
I am delighted to be birthed into the side and given the oppurtunity with the new ball.
Extremely happy with my first up performance, and especially on a pitch that didn't really suit my style of pace bowling.

Well bowled Patrick, I could learn a lot about moving the ball from you.

I look forward to be ready to play at my best and bowl my fastest whenever I am next called up to don the mighty blue kit.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Travis_Teh said:
Well bowled Patrick, I could learn a lot about moving the ball from you.
hehe, theres not much more I can teach you - life or cricket. :happy:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
nothing to get worried about boys, we just didnt make enough runs another 10 and we may have won, we bowled really well to nearly snare it but full credit goes to the red batters for getting them over the line.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
that was bad :| damn...yup another long net session guys, we really need to get more runs and more wickets!! common lads!! lets get into a winning streak