• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Loony BoB

International Captain
roseboy64 said:
Lets' keep it up boys.Hopefully us CWXI guys will better our results.Crap.Another Rose.I'm much better though.
Alright, who wants to be Rose and who wants to be Rosey? :p

RigorMortis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
roseboy64 said:
This has gotten a bit more slanderous with these rookies.Confident too and ****y also.
What did you expect? It appears as though more and more rookies are walking in with unreasonably high talent...

Don

State Vice-Captain
YES rose 24 be happy that only the greens have acess to this technology.yes the govenrmet has leaks good thing i caught the stuff leakin out and then plugged the hole

masterblaster

International Captain
Just checked the results and wow, we Blacks are on absolute fire. It's great to see the young guns stepping in and stepping up and cementing their spots in this fine team. Dubb-Lynch deserved to be Player of the match, well done!

It was very satisfying to take those 8 wickets for the match, I just hope the CW XI test selectors watched that game.

Well done to all

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
One alteration from the last OD game, Delkap and Richards swapping at 10 and 11 following Delkap's pair in the five-dayer. Let's make it 4/4!

1 Robert Hing
2 Michael Wilson
3 Alex Blackman
4 Zafar Mohammad
5 David Kearsley
6 Callum Thompson
7 Andrew Ferd
8 Darren Dubb-Lynch +
9 Sangrah Bhatia
10 David Richards *
11 Delkap

cbuts

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
If a side is chasing, it needs to win the game in 40 overs to get the bonus point.
If batting first, it needs to win the game by more than 20% of their score (ie if they score 200, have to get the opposition out for max 159).
its 4-5ths. u gotta get the total inside 40. which is 4-5ths of 50. or ya gotta defend ur score, and win by more than 4-5ths of your score

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
OMG, what is happening team. that is just not good enough. my own form is of most concern, but everyone has their own problems at the moment. if we dont start winning soon, ill be looking for the biggest hill...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
broncoman said:
OMG, what is happening team. that is just not good enough. my own form is of most concern, but everyone has their own problems at the moment. if we dont start winning soon, ill be looking for the biggest hill...
damn straight.

i really dont know what to say. my bowling has been pathetic, in that game I got 0/100+, ive never bowled that badly. drop me.

i thank God I wasnt picked for the VB team. thankyou.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Great game black boys. Well batted Dubb-Lynch and very well bowled in both innings by Bhatia. Dissaointed with my first knock but pleased with the 2nd effort. Half angry for not making my ton... but then again theres the rest of the season still. Well batted Dave Richards.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
cbuts said:
its 4-5ths. u gotta get the total inside 40. which is 4-5ths of 50. or ya gotta defend ur score, and win by more than 4-5ths of your score
Liam's got it right - you're suggesting that in order to win a side scoring 200 needs to dismiss them for 39!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I think the actual calculation for bonus points is 125% of opposition run rate over 50 overs. That works out the same way Liam put it though. ;)

The net run rates with scores of 200 and 159 would be 4 and 3.18, and 4/3.18*100=125.79, so the bonus point is awarded. With a score of 250 the bonus point target would be 199, with 300 it would be 239 etc.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It is the same as that yes - but by putting it like that we avoided someone waying "we were bowled out for 160 in 30 overs, so our run rate is over 5"