• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's not typically disclosed unless necessary. I'll check it, but it would be the standard rookie adjustments.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Yes mate it can.... Club Cricket is one way of improving your stats.. but in the future there may be other ways also to improve.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Erm...could someone please clarify for me if this is where I sign up for this CW Simulation league and if so, what information do you need?

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Somerset said:
Erm...could someone please clarify for me if this is where I sign up for this CW Simulation league and if so, what information do you need?
Hey man just fill in this form and post it in this thread.

First Name:
Last Name:
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS):
Handedness (LHB/RHB):
Keeper? Y/N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M):
General Batting position (1-11):

Batting Avge:
Bowling Avge:
Bowling Econ. (optional):

Batting SR (FC cricket):
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.)

Email Address:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Cheers Kenny.

First Name: Somerset
Last Name: Cricketwizard
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS): SC
Handedness (LHB/RHB): RHB
Keeper? N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): FM
General Batting position (1-11): 8-10

Batting Avge: 20
Bowling Avge: 20 (if this is too low, make it 25)
Bowling Econ. (optional): FC or OD?

Batting SR (FC cricket): 70
Fielding rating: 18

Email Address: somerset@cricketmail.net

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
It's probably better if you put your real name though, for the scorecard authenticity everyone else has.
Well everyone knows me as Somerset, I'll stick with it...surely I can't be the only one with their username?

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Blaze said:
I think you are the only one though I may be wrong
i think he is. on the old Forum we both were, there was even a topic what his name and age is. his age we got quiet right, the name not. and he refuses, just like he refuses to get on msn :) :happy:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
kwek said:
i think he is. on the old Forum we both were, there was even a topic what his name and age is. his age we got quiet right, the name not. and he refuses, just like he refuses to get on msn :) :happy:
LOL. I didn't refuse, I just kept things to myself - I gave you people the opportunity to guess it and no one did, I gave a heap of hints and even told you where to find it but no one could get it so I think I am entitled to choose what I say Kweek. :p MSN is a different story. :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Somerset said:
Well everyone knows me as Somerset, I'll stick with it...surely I can't be the only one with their username?
Weeeeell... :ph34r:
I can't recall anyone using their username (except in the case that their username IS their real name, ie; Neil Pickup), and it makes the scorecards look a better. S. Cricketwizard.. :p Looks a little silly

Though, if you're too scared to use your real name.. :whistling

Haha nah, if you want to use that it's fine. Welcome to the system, hope you enjoy it, it's really good so I think you will! Nice to see new faces! :happy: :)