• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
*cough Somerset Cricketwizard*

Haha, poor Mr. Cricketwizard, all this over his silly name.

I double dare you to put your real name :D

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Somehow I think Tarick won that one.. see, he is actually from/lives in the country where the team he supports is, and has probably seen them play in real life.. ;)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Robertinho said:
Somehow I think Tarick won that one.. see, he is actually from/lives in the country where the team he supports is, and has probably seen them play in real life.. ;)
Well, yes, but he comes from Voorburg near Den Haag (at least that's where he plays cricket), so he should support ADO Den Haag unless he's a glory hunter.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hak, you don't have to support the team from the city you were born in. See, I was born in Brisbane, but I support Carlton :p (as I live in Melbourne)

The point is Tarick is actually from Holland, and has probably seen the team he supports play in real life...which I think gives him the right to be called a true fan ;) (having said that, it can also be said I'm not a true fan of Fulham :( )

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Robertinho said:
Hak, you don't have to support the team from the city you were born in. See, I was born in Brisbane, but I support Carlton :p (as I live in Melbourne)

The point is Tarick is actually from Holland, and has probably seen the team he supports play in real life...which I think gives him the right to be called a true fan ;) (having said that, it can also be said I'm not a true fan of Fulham :( )
My point is that he just wants quick fun and thus supports one of the big teams who wins a lot.

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
I want to join.How will I know that i`m selected?The following are my stats:

First Name:Behlol
Last Name:Nawaz
Initials :None
Handedness (R/L):Right Handed
Keeper (Y/N):No
Bowling style:Right Arm Off-Spinner
General Batting Position:3

Batting Avge:29.7
Bowling Avge:21
Bowling Econ:4.29

Batting SR (FC):59.8
Fielding rating:90(out of 100)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
Well, yes, but he comes from Voorburg near Den Haag (at least that's where he plays cricket), so he should support ADO Den Haag unless he's a glory hunter.
ahuh :) Ado is a f*** club who can only swear, ofcourse i want them to stay in the highest div. but thats all.
im a Ajax fan since my 5th when i first saw them play.
yes ive seen a couple of PSV game and dont like em :) ofcourse i want them to do well in europe but i want all clubs from holland to :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Behlol said:
I want to join.How will I know that i`m selected?The following are my stats:

First Name:Behlol
Last Name:Nawaz
Initials :None
Handedness (R/L):Right Handed
Keeper (Y/N):No
Bowling style:Right Arm Off-Spinner
General Batting Position:3

Batting Avge:29.7
Bowling Avge:21
Bowling Econ:4.29

Batting SR (FC):59.8
Fielding rating:90(out of 100)
We're in the offseason now, but keep an eye on the forum and support the Cricket Web 'A' team. More news to be released as it comes to hand.