• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

David

International 12th Man
Robertinho said:
Oh? I wasn't being a smartarse - I was genuinely interested as to whether he was actually ****ed off in real life or something. Or whether he was just ****ed. :p
I think we'll survive not knowing, you may not have meant to be a smartarse, but it would probably seem that way from his position. I think we'll all safely let matters drop, we've had plenty of practice dropping things throughout the season :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
And the smilie (which could have indicated a smartarsey gist) was meant to be one of those light-hearted "it doesn't matter" shrugs. You know. Right? :-O

David

International 12th Man
Robertinho said:
And the smilie (which could have indicated a smartarsey gist) was meant to be one of those light-hearted "it doesn't matter" shrugs. You know. Right? :-O
We understand :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey! Spending half of his life on an Excel spreadsheet entering stats for a fantasy, computer-based cricket league does not mean Daniel is, in ANYWAY, even slightly nerdy.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
What a great final.

Awesome match boys, well played, some senior players really stood up :)
Good late bowling from Hoy and Timewell!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Robertinho said:
Oh? I wasn't being a smartarse - I was genuinely interested as to whether he was actually ****ed off in real life or something. Or whether he was just ****ed. :p (EDIT: the **** were meant to be P i s s )
As captain of Reds I tell you to STFU.