• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Season Highlight

4 needed off the last ball...
24.6 Hoy to Stedman, SIX, HE'S WON IT!!!!!!! The crowd goes insane!!!

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
It's a shame to lose it but it was still a great year Blacks and hopefully it can continue next season.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow! Another great finish to a final. The seasons get better and better.

What a great season, it wa also great to see The CW Skipper hit some timely form.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
no comments about my suspension, i lik to appoligize to all that i offended and involved.i accept my suspension for the hole series against india, i am unsure where this leaves my odi career and would like liam to confirm where this stands, or can i hav emy sentence bought down from instead of the hole series to a game sentence so if the series is 5 one dayers i would like the panel to get together and discuss if i have valid grounds for an appeal or do i sit out all 5 games............if so i think a 5 game suspension could be treated a little harsh but will accept the final verdict..........

thanks

oh and well done greens...........

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
unlucky lads, just a few runs shy and then a couple of tight over light there. But we'll take 2 trophies for the season and one final. Onwards and upwards next season! Its been a pleasure to play with y'all

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
bugssy said:
no comments about my suspension, i lik to appoligize to all that i offended and involved.i accept my suspension for the hole series against india, i am unsure where this leaves my odi career and would like liam to confirm where this stands, or can i hav emy sentence bought down from instead of the hole series to a game sentence so if the series is 5 one dayers i would like the panel to get together and discuss if i have valid grounds for an appeal or do i sit out all 5 games............if so i think a 5 game suspension could be treated a little harsh but will accept the final verdict..........

thanks

oh and well done greens...........
So you start out by saying no comments, then you proceed to comment.

Your first comment is to accpet the suspension, then you want to change it from the series to the 5 ODI, then you want to appeal the 5.

What point exactly are you trying to make here?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
marc71178 said:
So you start out by saying no comments, then you proceed to comment.

Your first comment is to accpet the suspension, then you want to change it from the series to the 5 ODI, then you want to appeal the 5.

What point exactly are you trying to make here?
Well, we all know he's about sixty-fourth in line for the Test side, so he's not likely to be selected...

Secondly, it's four Tests and three ODIs, I think.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
As far as I can see from Liam's comment it's the next CW XI series - an ODI one, no mention of Tests.

What I was pointing out was how said no comments then contradicted himself, then accepted it and contradicted himself again!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There were no live sims since the first half of the season due to my busy school schedule. Both finals came amidst my exams, so live sims would have been detrimental to my academic performance. That said, I did come online for a potential sim of the 5D final. Only about 5 people were online though and two were "Away".

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
haha yeah i dunno what time that was out here but the score was up before i woke up (couldn't have stayed, had to go to work anyway)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Well done to Greens, Blacks unlucky to lose after 2 centuries, but Goff really did prove to be the difference.

Liam, is there a 'A' tour looming? :D

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh? I wasn't being a smartarse - I was genuinely interested as to whether he was actually ****ed off in real life or something. Or whether he was just ****ed. :p (EDIT: the **** were meant to be P i s s )