• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Paid The Umpire is starting to fume, although happy with the win for the team. He believes that he has more use for the team than being a "groupie". :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Shocking opening for the CW Green team.. we have 2/2 tough loses in FC and 1/1 loss in OD , its sad, we look to be fighting really hard but cant quite get there.. i cant imagine what will happen when the experienced people go away once a tour starts.. as the young/new members of the squad really have to start stepping it up now ..

Lets search for our first win guys !

delkap

State Vice-Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
Shocking opening for the CW Green team.. we have 2/2 tough loses in FC and 1/1 loss in OD , its sad, we look to be fighting really hard but cant quite get there.. i cant imagine what will happen when the experienced people go away once a tour starts.. as the young/new members of the squad really have to start stepping it up now ..

Lets search for our first win guys !
Yeah, its really upsetting for the Greens.. 3 straight losses after a good start in warm-ups.. We need to bounce back for the next game.. There is a lot of talent in Green side, if only we can learn from past mistakes and approach the next round better prepared, we can still come out with the championship.. C'mon Greens !!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Very happy with my form, finally found some after a shocking Pakistan series. A 2-for in ODs and the 5-for in FC plus 57 and 22 in the same match is very encouraging:)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
What i was hoping to be a good start to the season turns out to be a extremely poor start.

0/52 (10) in the 1 dayer, and 0/74 (32) in the longer version. Pure crap.

masterblaster

International Captain
Very, very happy with my 4/26 in the second innings against CW Red in the Four Day Game.

I would've had 5-for too, but thats the way it goes sometimes. Well done guys on a solid victory.

cbuts

International Debutant
my test form is shocking, but my od form is acceptable. but gtreat perfomrnace guys!!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Wow...whole batting order goes AWOL, and I get a bad decision (in the second at least...first was just poor batting). At least there's some consolation that our tail can bat...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Mister Wright said:
I would like to request Marc a stint up the batting order, I am yet to be dismissed this season and have worked hard on my batting, I could provide a better foil at 9 or 10.
4 Innings, 4 NO's, 24 runs, HS of 10*

Doing well not to get dismissed hey Kyle !

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Adam - driven to cover, juggled 8 times, caught
:lol: Fairly happy with my bowling in the longer form so far, seem to be very economical but don't usually get more than 2 or 3 wickets... yet to get a one-day wicket and going at high econ, but that said, so has the rest of the team!

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
lord_of_darkness said:
i cant imagine what will happen when the experienced people go away once a tour starts.. as the young/new members of the squad really have to start stepping it up now ..
QUOTE]

I'll step it up from 1 beer an over to 2 beers an over :D.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
yea well im looking forward to the next match where the blues bowlers will all come together to absolutely cane whoever we are playing :p im seriously gunna put in a huge effort next game, you heard it here first. get ready world.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Paid The Umpire said:
Paid The Umpire is starting to fume, although happy with the win for the team. He believes that he has more use for the team than being a "groupie". :D
Patience. It's a long season and everyone will get some playing time to establish themselves.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Schedule:

25SMASH
CW Green v CW Red at the CW Oval
CW Black v Australia A at the CW Oval
CW Blue v England A at the PDV Dome

There will be a 10-minute break between innings and the pitches will be prepared as flat batting surfaces.

The 12-man squads for tomorrow's games:

Cricket Web Red
Marc71178 (C), Bugssy (vc), Samuel Vimes (wk), Deeps, Ian Markus, Zaid Ghansar, Imran Khan Jr., Dave, Mr Ponting, Mr Wright, A Massive Zebra, Andre.

Andre in for Mookerjee.

Cricket Web Blue
Peter Young (C), Mr Mxyzptlk (vc), Dylan Jellett (wk), Jason Toogood, Daniel Muhaffy, Craig, StUEy, Broncoman, Nath Patrick, Adam, Tom Halsey, Bluefox.

Bluefox in for Bhooth Nath.

Cricket Web Green
Age Master (C), Lord of Darkness (vc), Adil Dewan (wk), Cloete, Xavier Rose, Blewy, David Jr., Biased Indian, Delkap, Nathan Hoy, Rob Timewell, Loony Bob.

Nathan Hoy in and Sanz out.

Cricket Web Black
Neil Pickup (C), Master Blaster (vc), Ash Chaulk (wk), Superkingdave, Dark Hunter, C Buts, Eclipse, Rich_2001, Chris Broadbent, Jagaways, Ferd, Vishnu Reddy.

On the request of Neil Pickup, Superkingdave comes in to function as an improved bowling option.

biased indian

International Coach
ok with the form me

but my team has lost all the 3 games come on guys we have to perform well

and three dropped in one innings :-O was a real bad thing need to improve on my feilding