• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

deeps

International 12th Man
blooody hell! :@ come on boys..we can't lose the blues TWICE!!! that was an utter load of crap!!! it seems it's our bowling that has struggled... i bowled like crap

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
worst debut

that sucks if u perform n the team looses.. i hope the team comes up good. come one guysssssssss buck uppppppp

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
I HATE THIS STUPID GAME!!! 2 LOSSES TO THE BLUES! I'm going on holidays so I don't have to talk to TDCC... GRRR

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
yea blues... clean sweep of reds at home. lets keep this up. fisher man you are gooood!!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
15-05-04

Australia 'A' 339 & 317
Cricket Web Green 184 & 375

Australia 'A' won by 97 runs

Man of the match: BJ Hodge

Coach's Comments:
Trying to think of what went wrong here and all I can come up with is that we were outclassed. Sanz and Rose were superb yet again, but the batting really fell away. Toogood had his first really poor game in memory and the lower order was forced to stand up on both occasions, which they did manfully. Well-played Adil Dewan for his maiden FC fifty and hopefully many more to come.

---

India A 226 & 291
New Zealand 'A' 221 & 267

India A won by 29 runs

Man of the match: S Sriram

---

South Africa 'A' 208 & 252
Cricket Web Blue 209 & 213

South Africa 'A' won by 38 runs

Man of the match: M van Jaarsveld

Coach's Comments:
Disappointing. With 252 runs needed to win in the second innings, the score reached 114/2 then it all fell apart. Patrick Fisher was the only batsman who really applied himself in both innings. The first innings was well-played by the Blues though. Great bowling saw South Africa limited (although the tail got a bit more than they should have) then the batting made a new ball game of it with a 1-run lead. Hasley was superb yet again to keep the Blues in it after South Africa A were flying away with the game, but alas they reached a winning total.

---

Veterans XI 502/9d & 213/3d
England 'A' 360 & 277/6

Veterans XI draw with England 'A'

Man of the match: Saeed Anwar

---

Cricket Web Red 365 & 272/6d
Zimbabwe XI 412 & 99/1

Cricket Web Red draw with Zimbabwe XI

Man of the match: SV Carlisle

Coach's Comments:
Carlisle picks the Reds to get back into form against. A fine century by him really put the pressure onto the Reds, but solid and composed top and middle order batting did the trick and a comfortable draw was achieved. Ian Markus was outstanding finally in 5D, carrying on from his fifty in the last game. Unfortunately he missed out on a century again, with 99 remaining his highest score to date. The bowling of Daniel Muhaffy continues to encourage and Dave found some form too. Well-played overall.

Attachments