• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Markus is putting in a fairly loud shout for ODI recognition before too long!
:surprise: I'd take that... But my main desire at the moment is to keep the ship rolling forward for the Reds. The OD'ers are taking care of themeselves and all we need is a pick me up in the 4 dayers. It was great batting with you again Deeps.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Teams for 5D games

CW Red vs NZ 'A'
Craig
Eyes Only +
Jagaways
Deeps
Ian Markus
Zaid Ghansar
Imran Khan Jr. (C)
Daniel Muhaffy
Pratyush
Dave
Vishnu Reddy

12th Man: R_Powell_fan

CW Blue vs England 'A'
StUEy
Patrick Fisher
Jamee999
C Buts
Dylan Jellett
Sam Vimes +
Langeveldt (C)
Dark Hunter - debut
Tom Halsey
Nath Patrick
David Kennett

12th Man: Bhooth Nath

CW Green vs SA 'A'
Gibbs N Smith
Krkode
Adil Dewan +
Jason Toogood
Age Master
Ash Chaulk
SquidAU
Umpire Money
Master Blaster
Xavier Rose
Sanz

12th Man: Ferd

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil Pickup

DJellett said:
It really hurts to be part of a winning team and constantly failing.
Am I far from the selctor's axe Liam? It would seem so.

I wish to issue a public apology to all fellow CW Blue team mates,
the squad members who could be in my place, and CW Blue officials.
I am struggling with form and thus my mental state is also struggling.
I am consulting medical help to solve this problem.
I believe that it is my mental state and not my raw ability that is letting me down, although I am working strenuosly on my batting in the nets.
It is all in the head and not in the heart, but I plan to work through these issues with my doctor and hopefully will return to peak form in the near future. I am failing at something I love, and I again deeply apologise to eveyone who expected more of me that I have failed. Once my mental state is back on track, I believe in myself that I can be back better than ever before, but until that time, I will continue to struggle.
Thank you to everyone who has helped me so greatly in my short career thus far, and let's proceed into the future stronger than ever before!

Yours self-dissapointedly,

Dylan Jellett
CW Blue
Oi, stop whinging!

Bad players, we can live with. Whingers, no.

Remember that you yourself cause your own problems and there is always, always, always, a positive to come out of everything.

In this case: You're still scoring a hell of a lot more runs than Pete.

Now shut up, and start scoring. :D

ash chaulk

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Oi, stop whinging!

Bad players, we can live with. Whingers, no.

Remember that you yourself cause your own problems and there is always, always, always, a positive to come out of everything.

In this case: You're still scoring a hell of a lot more runs than Pete.

Now shut up, and start scoring. :D
Harsh

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
haha ive got a batting average of about 12 and im batting at 10... weve got batting depth i tells ya!!
we are heading the one-dayers... lets do the same in the longer version. great team blues are.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yeah, it seems ive been dropped down the order 1 place due to that zaid ghansar coming in :huh: .

But still, this season i am averaging 16 and batting at 10 now, so we have some real batting depth :P

Lookng forward to a big game here, need to take some more wickets to secure spot when the CW XI boys come back.

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
ya dave

ya dave i did figure that out n i tried deleteing my post but didnt happen, but still i was not sure if u were the same, its pretty confusing y dont u put a nick in ur signature too.

No im not an iraqi, the only thing closestin my life i have to Iraq is that i was born and brought up in kuwait, otherwise i am an Indian, i dont know what u meant with that if it was a joke hope u can explain it and make me a part of it :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

17-05-04

New Zealand 'A' 323 & 270
Cricket Web Red 203 & 189

New Zealand 'A' won by 201 runs

Man of the match: JD Ryder

Coach's Comments:
Horrible batting! That's it and that's all. Horrible batting! Can't play pace...

---

England 'A' 285 & 387
Cricket Web Blue 342 & 122/3

Cricket Web Blue draw with England 'A'

Man of the match: ET Smith

Coach's Comments:
No clear star in this one. Solid effort from all the bowlers to limit England at crucial times. With the bat, the tail was superb in rearguard action. Jamee999 continues to move back into form as well, another crucial innings here today.

---

India A 213 & 304
Zimbabwe XI 346 & 175/4

Zimbabwe XI won by 6 wickets

Man of the match: A Flower

To think that Zimbabwe of all teams would stop India 'A's unbeaten run!

---

Veterans XI 464/8d & 40/0
Australia 'A' 242 & 258

Veterans XI won by 10 wickets

Man of the match: Wasim Akram

Wasim at his irresistible best!

---

South Africa 'A' 261 & 217
Cricket Web Green 285 & 197/4

Cricket Web Green won by 6 wickets

Man of the match: Xavier Rose

Coach's Comments:
Well there's just nothing more to say about Xavier Rose. If he's not the real deal, then who is? Rose smokes his 50th FC wicket and continues with his MVP-type season. Help came from Gibbs N Smith, Toogood and Umpire Money with the bat, but heavy scoring wasn't needed on this day. Note also of the ever-improving bowling of Toogood.

Attachments