• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

cbuts

International Debutant
the od game against the reds will be huge!! the winner will be number 1 by themselves. come on boys!! huge effort needed!! :D

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Ah would you just listen to the Blues boy talk themeselves up. As if somehow they're on the same level as us. They know they need a huge effort to dislodge us. Personally I think it'll be a walk in the park for us.

Look at the batting last game, They have Ambrose and Akram yet Craig still managed to lead us away and look at the support he's getting. It's a worrying trend for oppositions. Someone always stands up in our team...

Another not out for me, adding to the tally of runs scored versus not being out at all... Getting a run out from slip to. That was quite tasty.

Top performance Marc. I couldn't find anything wrong with that one.

Andre

International Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
---

AUSTRALIA 'A' 207 35.4 overs
CRICKET WEB BLUE 211/5 31.3 overs

Cricket Web Blue won by 5 wickets

Man of the match: Andre

Coach's Comments:
The seniors always do it best. After the Aussies blazed away at the opening bowlers, the introduction of Andre to the equation saw some sanity arrive, as he bowled economically and with good penetration. Chasing the modest total, StUEy and Jellett set the table well, but it was Buts who held the innings together with a classy and mature show (despite being dropped on 0 - first ball.)

---
I must not have been able to get a pass-out from the retirememnt village, because I was dropped for the next match :)

ash chaulk

International Captain
Geez how can i score heaps of runs in OD'ers when our bowlers bowl a side out for under 100..... Top Stuff Green bowlers...

NOTE: being the backup keeper in the field and getting a runout lol

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Andre said:
I must not have been able to get a pass-out from the retirememnt village, because I was dropped for the next match :)
Nah, Andre, we just give the young guns a hand at First-Class cricket ;)

Excellent win, hope we continue on the same form against the reds!

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
What are the reasons???

[Note 2: Zebra will be getting his debut in this one due to Xavier Rose being out. To the other recent signups (Ghansar and Hunter) your time will come. This is not favouritism or anything of the sort, it's just that there is an opening for A Massive Zerba (hehe) and so he will play.

Can i have the real reasons for the selection of a massive zerba to the team and in case he has better figures than me what are the figures??? and whats the use of keeping a 12th man if u r going to select someone else. If any of these dicesions are taken for the teams betterment then i dont mind but i dont htink any good reason has been given.????

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
zghansar said:
[Note 2: Zebra will be getting his debut in this one due to Xavier Rose being out. To the other recent signups (Ghansar and Hunter) your time will come. This is not favouritism or anything of the sort, it's just that there is an opening for A Massive Zerba (hehe) and so he will play.

Can i have the real reasons for the selection of a massive zerba to the team and in case he has better figures than me what are the figures??? and whats the use of keeping a 12th man if u r going to select someone else. If any of these dicesions are taken for the teams betterment then i dont mind but i dont htink any good reason has been given.????
As you clearly want me to repeat the reason I stated above, there was an opening for A Massive Zebra. This is no opening for you as yet. In the Green team, Xavier Rose pulled out of the last game, so Zebra got his chance. The Red team is winning and performing consistently lately. There is no place for you right now as there is no one to be dropped. Patience.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
No, you mis udnerstood liam, zebra isnt in the reds team, he is in the green team as liam said. Therefore he wont play for reds ever this season.

As liam said also, we are all pulling our weight and winning matches, noone in my opinion desreves to be dropped as of yet. Be patient dude, who says you will be the winning key for us anyway?? 8-)

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
im not quesioning all that i dont guarentee my place win make the team win i am just confused as to where he has come from??? now u made me more confused by saying he is not from reds.. I do know that no one deserves to be dropped thats true coz we r winning, so whose position has he taken.

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
oh my god im very sorry i got it all wrong i thought he is the one with the name rd powell fan who is he in the red team i didnt see him before

a massive zebra

International Captain
zghansar said:
im not quesioning all that i dont guarentee my place win make the team win i am just confused as to where he has come from??? now u made me more confused by saying he is not from reds.. I do know that no one deserves to be dropped thats true coz we r winning, so whose position has he taken.
Man you are in a different team to me. You are in the Red team and im in the Green team.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
OK Zghansar, there are 3 CW Teams. They are:

Red, Green and Blue. You are on the Red's team list, Zebra was on the Green's team list, therefore he can only play for the Green team, and you can only play for the red team.

In the green team, a fellow player, Xavier Rose, stepped down for one match, thus opening up a position for Zebra in the Green team.

That help a little?