• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ahhhh batting at 9 and averaging 16 aint bad at all... and im bowling well.
cmon blues, lets get these red devils. btw muhaffy v patrick will b an interesting battle, best friend faceoff, each man a similar cricketer... will one dismiss the other?

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GRUDGE MATCH
perhaps it will become as epic as an india/pakistan match :p

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Better still, England v Australia :D

I Look forward to competing with you Nnanden, im your opposing number 9, so should be good matchup :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
13-05-04

New Zealand 'A' 394 & 289/6d
Veterans XI 270 & 282

New Zealand 'A' won by 131 runs

Man of the match: RJ Nicol

---

South Africa 'A' 367 & 260
India A 486 & 145/5

India A won by 5 wickets

Man of the match: RV Bhardwaj

---

England 'A' 307 & 209
Cricket Web Green 233 & 284/5

Cricket Web Green won by 5 wickets

Man of the match: Jason Toogood

Coach's Comments:
What more can be said about Jason Toogood. Stand and deliver, Toogood treated the crowd and hit the Brits with disdain in amassing another brilliant century and going well on his way to the fastest Cricket Webhead to 1000 FC runs. He needs just 91 more runs to reach the milsetone. Yet Toogood was not the only hero of this game. Xavier Rose struggled in the first innings of this his return match, but cast all worries aside the innings after, ripping through the top order with 4/28 in his opening burst. The first innings star proved to be the solid Sanz. In a more than useful season to date, Sanz has finally broken through with a maiden 5-wicket haul in FC cricket. Also breaking through the barrier is Gibbs N Smith, with his maiden FC hundred, after being stranded on 98 not out earlier this season.

---

Australia 'A' 340 & 360/4d
Zimbabwe XI 255 & 265

Australia 'A' won by 180 runs

Man of the match: JP Maher

---

Cricket Web Blue 324 & 353
Cricket Web Red 356 & 227

Cricket Web Blue won by 94 runs

Man of the match: Patrick Fisher

Coach's Comments:
A fiercely fought game here, with many outstanding performances. First off is to congratulate Sam Vimes on his highest FC score to date, with an innings of true grit, quality and class. Credit also to Ian Markus for hitting his first FC fifty of the season and to Imran Khan Jr. for a responsible yet attacking innings with the lower order. Very impressive for the Blues was Patrick Fisher with bat and ball. The game-winning effort, however, was joint by Halsey and Patrick in the second innings to run through the middle and lower order of the Reds. Congratulations Halsey on a maiden FC fifty too. The winning streak for the Reds stops due to the spirited Blues.

Attachments

Last edited:

deeps

International 12th Man
i need a move down the order in the 5ds...good to see i finally got a bowl :D didn't do TOO bad i guess..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Teams for OD games

CW Red vs CW Blue
Craig
Jagaways
Eyes Only (wk)
Deeps
Ian Markus
Zaid Ghansar
Daniel Muhaffy
Imran Khan Jr. (C)
R_Powell_fan
Vishnu Reddy
Dave

12th Man: Yaju Arya

Zaid Ghansar gets his debut as Marc71178 flies out to the West Indies.

CW Blue vs CW Red
StUEy
Dylan Jellett
Patrick Fisher
C Buts
Langeveldt (C)
Sam Vimes (wk)
Andre
Halsey
Nath Patrick
Bhooth Nath
Broadbent

12th Man: Jamee999

CW Green vs England A
Gibbs N Smith
Master Blaster
Ash Chaulk
Jason Toogood
Age Master
Adil Dewan (wk)
Paid the Umpire
Xavier Rose
Sanz
Chris Hinton
A Massive Zebra

12th Man: SquidAU

Improvisation with Master Blaster at the top and Paid down the order.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Well this is a funny old season. I am possibly better batsman, this game doesnt like me making runs out of sorts.

I saw that last game where age was out i was meant to be captain and 12th man and I didnt even get a run we lost probably cause we didnt have a captain.

I think ill have to look forward to Next season I think

David

International 12th Man
Overall a decent game for me although only 5 overs in the second innings a bit odd, but my first innings dig astounding!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
another fantastic win for Green :) great batting particularly by Jason but also Ash and Gibbsnsmith. Sanz and Rose both bowled well to keep the oposition batting down :) great stuff boys, keep it up :)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hey Liam or Age if moving Master up the order doen't work can i get a chance?I want to help more with the bat but not opening though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

14-05-04

AUSTRALIA 'A' 255/9 50.0 overs
ZIMBABWE XI 190/9 50.0 overs

Australia 'A' won by 65 runs

Man of the match: David Hussey

---

CRICKET WEB RED 230 47.0 overs
CRICKET WEB BLUE 232/4 44.0 overs

Cricket Web Blue won by 6 wickets

Man of the match: Patrick Fisher

Coach's Comments:
The Blues bowlers show what can be done when Craig and Ian Markus are dismissed. A good debut knock from Ghansar, with Muhaffy chipping in nicely too. Deeps played superbly again, but no hundred... Great bowling by the Blues overall and no problems with the bat after all the batsmen chipped in nicely. Blues sweep it!

---

SOUTH AFRICA 'A' 224/8 50.0 overs
INDIA A 225/5 43.4 overs

India A won by 5 wickets

Man of the match: Hemang Badani

---

ENGLAND 'A' 184/9 50.0 overs
CRICKET WEB GREEN 186/6 39.0 overs

Cricket Web Green won by 4 wickets

Man of the match: Gibbs N Smith

Coach's Comments:
A tale of two men. Sanz bowled superbly again for his second consecutive 4W haul in OD's and then Gibbs N Smith celebrated his maiden FC hundred with a third career OD hundred - an innings of patience and power. Lots of class in this win. Toogood didn't get much with the bat, but was probably at his best thus far with the ball.

---

NEW ZEALAND 'A' 174 45.0 overs
VETERANS XI 176/6 38.5 overs

Veterans XI won by 4 wickets

Man of the match: Mark Waugh

Attachments