• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

ash chaulk

International Captain
flammin mongrels i still cant get to 50..... good **** team on the winners list again... Well done ROSE on ya 50th wicket and also i think Toogoods over 1000 runs by now isnt he?

deeps

International 12th Man
Nnanden said:
and no offence reds... but you can see how you got a draw!!
2nd Innings
Jagaways 16 (55) 29.1%
Deeps 60 (150) 40.0%
Markus 51 (146) 34.9%
Ghansar 50 (178) 28.1%
Imran Khan 5 (47) 10.6%
Muhaffy 20 (100) 20.0%
... with a run-rate of 2.06

i dont think your scoring em quickly enough... though credit to the zimmy bowlers :D
good luck reds :wacko:
hmm, well at least i've got the highest SR and highest score on that list! but yeah, a run rate of 3 is fine in a test match..so we just needed one batsman to have a lil bt of a hit.. but some ppl ended up with sr's of 10 and 20 which is not good at all :S

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Teams for OD games

CW Red vs NZ A
Craig
Jagaways
Dave
Deeps
Ian Markus
Zaid Ghansar
Daniel Muhaffy
Imran Khan Jr. (C)
Eyes Only (wk)
R_Powell_fan
Vishnu Reddy

12th Man: Yaju Arya

CW Blue vs England A
StUEy
Dylan Jellett
Patrick Fisher
C Buts
Langeveldt (C)
Sam Vimes (wk)
Andre
Halsey
Nath Patrick
Bhooth Nath
Chris Broadbent

12th Man: Jamee999

CW Green vs SA A
Gibbs N Smith
Xavier Rose
Ash Chaulk
Jason Toogood
Age Master
Adil Dewan (wk)
Paid the Umpire
Master Blaster
Sanz
Chris Hinton
A Massive Zebra

12th Man: SquidAU

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
could i possibly be making the gradual move to all-rounder??, then again i like batting at 4.
is it just me or do me and ash chaulk 'click' every innings where we are in the middle together we tend to score a few runs, mite have an unbeatable partnership happening there....

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Ah well **** happens boys. Kiss the 4 day trophy good bye... we haven't played to our potential or anywhere close to it...
I tried with 58 and 3 and figures of 3/25 but hey what more can an ar do?

cbuts

International Debutant
dissapointed with my performance. my 5day average is just about to drop below 40! i need some runs. hope my odi form can keep up. an average of high 40's. id like to keep that rising, not only on a personal note, but with my tyeam on the top of the table, we all gotta keep performing, so we can take the title out, and prove that blues rule.

cbuts

International Debutant
have the reds played the greens yet? we took the cleen sweep in the 5dayer between the CW teams, if the reds bet the greens in the od they would have takent he clean sweep in the od. and if they won the 5 dayer against them, thereds would have had no success against cw teams. green wats happening?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ash chaulk said:
thats true jason....

Mr Mxy do you have records for partnerships?.... if not dont bother about it.
Not between two given players, but I'll post the overall record partnerships a bit later.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Just worked it out Me and Toogood in OD avg. 66 run partnership from 6 partnerships with the highest being a 106 run stand against Australia A.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
haha halsey and i put on 80-something for the 9th wicket... what a tail the blues have!! keep it up boys

ash chaulk

International Captain
TDCC Young Guns said:
have the reds played the greens yet? we took the cleen sweep in the 5dayer between the CW teams, if the reds bet the greens in the od they would have takent he clean sweep in the od. and if they won the 5 dayer against them, thereds would have had no success against cw teams. green wats happening?
Yeah and greens won in both games

5dayer - Green by 7wickets - MoM MasterBlaster
1dayer - Green by 6wickets - MoM Jason Toogood

oh memories........ :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
ash chaulk said:
Just worked it out Me and Toogood in OD avg. 66 run partnership from 6 partnerships with the highest being a 106 run stand against Australia A.

Like I said, nowhere near the class of Bugs and I!