• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
Name the two similar records held by Wasim Akram and shane warne in ODI and Test cricket respectevely???
Highest Wickets in ODI (akram) and the equivalent inTests (Warne) .

bryce

International Regular
not sure if this is true but are they the only players to have taken a hat trick in both tests and odi's ?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
biased indian said:
Name the two similar records held by Wasim Akram and shane warne in ODI and Test cricket respectevely???
1. Warne is the highest wicket taker in tests and Wasim in ODI's
2. Warne has 450 plus in ODI's and Wasim 400 plus in tests.

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
ok that one is correct what's the other one
Is it the highest 8th wicket partnership (for all countries) in ODIs by Warne & Reiffel (119) and (the similar record ie. highest 8th wicket partnership) in Tests by Akram and saqlain (of 313) ? :unsure:

bryce said:
not sure if this is true but are they the only players to have taken a hat trick in both tests and odi's ?
Warne only has a hat trick in tests, none in ODI's ! While Akram is the only bowler who has 2 hat-tricks each in ODI's and Tests !!

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
ok what i am looking forward is a record so only these two wil have it

its same record, the one in ODI is held by akram and the one in test is held by warne

similar to the highest wicket taking record held by them in ODI and test respectevely

Jason think about it !!!!!!

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
ok what i am looking forward is a record so only these two wil have it

its same record, the one in ODI is held by akram and the one in test is held by warne

similar to the highest wicket taking record held by them in ODI and test respectevely

Jason think about it !!!!!!
the first bowler to 500 wickets in each form of the game ? (Akram in ODIs and Warne in Tests)

biased indian

International Coach
JASON said:
the first bowler to 500 wickets in each form of the game ? (Akram in ODIs and Warne in Tests)
Warne wasn't the first to 500 in test what happened to you jason
i will give clue in the next post

biased indian

International Coach
LongoffCassiedy said:
Warne has bowled the most balls in Tests and Wasim has bowled the most balls in ODIs.
when u r the record holders of most wickets,which was the answer for one of my questions its quiet natural that they will be the one heading that list also
and i dont know wether it can be stated as a record????

marc71178 said:
Is it something to do with being the first to take a certain number of wickets in the form?
i think we will term it as achivement and not record

ok i will give a clue

i think both of them won't be proud of this record

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
i think we will term it as achivement and not record

ok i will give a clue

i think both of them won't be proud of this record
Is it conceding most sixes in either form of the game perhaps ? (Shane Warne in Tests and Akram in ODI's )

I am unsure about Wasim, although I do know Warne is the bowler to have conceded most 6's in Tests !!

biased indian said:
Warne wasn't the first to 500 in test what happened to you jason
Apologise BI.
Its a toughie, :( and I'm losing the plot here ! :confused: :renske: :down: :crybaby:

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
Warne has the most runs in Tests without scoring a century and Akram has the most runs in ODI's without scoring a century.

biased indian

International Coach
bryce said:
Warne has the most runs in Tests without scoring a century and Akram has the most runs in ODI's without scoring a century.
thats the one and i dont think they will be proud abot it

overt to u bryce

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Dasa said:
I can't think of a question right now, so I pass it on to someone else.
Question -

What is Michael Angelow's claim to Fame ? (Now I know it sounds similar to Michelangelo - the famed one :laugh: but this fella is definitely not in that elite company !! :D )

Last edited: