• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Paid The Umpire said:
1624 - Jasper Vinall. Hit by a bat, while going for a catch.
Was the batsman declared out "obstructing the field" (assuming it was a batsman who was holding the bat) :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
burkey_1988 said:
QUESTION: Bruce Taylor was the first to do this on debut. What is it ?
A century and five wickets in an innings. India 1965. I saw the test. :D

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I swoop in.

What do: Norman Gifford, Asif Iqbal, Geoff Cook, Alan Donald and Vikram Solanki have in common that is unique?

archie mac

International Coach
Jamee999 said:
I swoop in.

What do: Norman Gifford, Asif Iqbal, Geoff Cook, Alan Donald and Vikram Solanki have in common that is unique?
As per normal we will have to make your Q SJS format Jamee :D

Is it a Test bowling link?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Jamee999 said:
I swoop in.

NOTHING !

If al five have achieved it, it cant be unique, can it ?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Unique, as in only those 5 have done it. If it was take a Test Wicket, and all 5 had done it, that woudn't be the answer.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Does it have to do with performance (by each of these) on the field viz batting bowling fielding ?