• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
There is a high chance this is wrong, but is it anything to do with Ricky Ponting scoring 7000 Test runs ?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
There is a high chance this is wrong, but is it anything to do with Ricky Ponting scoring 7000 Test runs ?
No. Nothing new in terms of a record about that !!

What I am after- is A Milestone surpassed in International Cricket !! A new record holder totally missed by all cricket observers !! :D (possibly even the holder himself !! ) :D

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question

A recently achieved great cricketing record has gone largely un-noticed !! What is this record ?
Clue it was achieved in the last Month !! In a sense it is arguably one of the greatest records attainable !
!

I repeat It is a very major record !! Arguably the greatest record yet !! :D

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Am I allowed to ask (and give everyone a large base to work from) if the record was achieved during one of the Ashes test?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Monty said:
most consecutive test fifties by Pietersen
Pietersen!! Pffff.....

(no offence to you mate!)
But this guy has played just a couple of dozen games and suddenly he is a great record breaker ... rub...sh !! Let him play a 100 tests and ODI s and then lets put up his stats and talk about him. Until then he can run around the back blocks !! :laugh: :laugh:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Somerset said:
Am I allowed to ask (and give everyone a large base to work from) if the record was achieved during one of the Ashes test?
Since Tapioca has already alluded to the record , this question should not require an answer !

But for whatever its worth, It certainly was not achieved during the Ashes Tests !! :D

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question

A recently achieved great cricketing record has gone largely un-noticed !! What is this record ?
Clue it was achieved in the last Month !! In a sense it is arguably one of the greatest records attainable !
!

I repeat It is a very major record !! Arguably the greatest record yet !! :D

What I am after- is A Milestone surpassed in International Cricket !! A new record holder totally missed by all cricket observers !! :D (possibly even the holder himself !! ) :D

Tapioca said:
Was it an Asian improving upon the record of another Asian ? :)
Tapioca as always is on the Money !! :D

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
The clue lies in the word International Cricket !!

And to absolutely give it away, International Cricket = Test Cricket + ODIs :D

* how many clues do they need :disgust: :naughty: * :laugh: :laugh: